Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yup. even if folks aren’t immediately feeling the aesthetics of the shoe, that “union” collab and tag will automatically draw more than usual interest.

i was initially turned off by the basket weave running along the side panel but it’s definitely grown on me
damn I see I just missed a drop.

I’m still not a fan of those either…. But these Make the OGs look like a masterpiece in comparison. Either way the prices of these will never touch what the originals go for. No other Union collar probably ever will, for that matter, unless the intentionally only make a few.

I think the OGs are dope but not $1700+ dope. union has this unique talent of putting GS style color ways on adult Jordans and making everyone love them. That's not throwing shade either because I'm definitely bought in. but outside footscape detail coming in, its actually pretty refreshing to seem them take such a neutral approach to these and the AJKO lows.

Said F it and copped the UnionXBBS. Was blessed to get both pairs of the first ones at retail. Prob could have saved money waiting on STOCKX prices but I haven't bought a sneaker in awhile.

I think the OGs are dope but not $1700+ dope. union has this unique talent of putting GS style color ways on adult Jordans and making everyone love them. That's not throwing shade either because I'm definitely bought in. but outside footscape detail coming in, its actually pretty refreshing to seem them take such a neutral approach to these and the AJKO lows.
The OGs are cool, but they're just a "What the 1?" that lucked up from being a collab with design cues from all the Off-White 1s that dropped less than a year before.

I'm with you on the neutral tone for these new ones. Its the reason I bought the Vibrations of Naija pair. They're a more minimal version of these with great quality and available under retail.

The OGs are cool, but they're just a "What the 1?" that lucked up from being a collab with design cues from all the Off-White 1s that dropped less than a year before.

I'm with you on the neutral tone for these new ones. Its the reason I bought the Vibrations of Naija pair. They're a more minimal version of these with great quality and available under retail.

Yeah the footscape stitch adds nothing and takes away nothing to the shoe for me outside of being a conversation starter. Other than that it’s another white/sail/neutral shoe from Nike/JB. And you’re right, it shares a lot with the Naijas, and ajko lows and any other aged sail shoe. At retail, I can’t complain at all. And I already dress very similarly to the aesthetic of the collection so it an easy decision on my part.

For today
IMG_3501.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom