1693019930011.png

1693019951542.png

Air Jordan 1 High OG “Yellow Ochre”
Color: Yellow Ochre/Black-Sail
Style Code: DZ5485-701
Release Date: January 27, 2024
Price: $180

a black outsole away from being identical to the ROYs

Frozen Moments have that lavish suede, from the likes you never seen. Plus that toe cap is like a muted nubuck from the likes you never seen! SOTY man!
Dats Cap!!! Show Us These Details Likes You Never Seen!!! You Seen The Nike Site Crash That Day Likes You Never Seen!!! 😆 L&F SOTY Myy Boyy!!!

Dats Cap!!! Show Us These Details Likes You Never Seen!!! You Seen The Nike Site Crash That Day Likes You Never Seen!!! 😆 L&F SOTY Myy Boyy!!!
I’m Tony D’s manager and we had an extensive talk on the lavish, luxurious, impeccable suede and muted nubuck! The story is masterful and beautifully well told of an MJ photo frozen in time! AMAZING!!

SOTY YALL!!

I’m Tony D’s manager and we had an extensive talk on the lavish, luxurious, impeccable suede and muted nubuck! The story is masterful and beautifully well told of an MJ photo frozen in time! AMAZING!!

SOTY YALL!!

Shot Out To You A Tony!!! Still Nah!!! My Actual SOTY For Me Is My PlayOFF 13s!!! Slight Troll You Took the Bait!!! L&F Still In My Top 5!!! Dem Frozen Look Koo Tho!!! Holla At Cha!!! IAM Bout To Pop Over To The Dunk Side,😁

Just pulled my 2017 Royals I bought on eBay out of the box and they finally started glittering!!!!

…it’s an incredible feeling of relief.

24A17267-0429-4385-8D8D-7A5409F329EA.gif

We tried to tell you dude probably just cleaned em up real good before he took the pics. You were the one convincing yourself otherwise. :lol:

We tried to tell you dude probably just cleaned em up real good before he took the pics. You were the one convincing yourself otherwise. :lol:
I can’t argue with that.

I bought them six months ago and I was surprised that it took that long for glitter to reappear.

Back
Top Bottom