Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Haha times sure have changed, I never would have multiple Ws in a row like this 4-5 years ago:

IMG_9553.jpeg

IMG_9561.jpeg

so many of these jordan 1 releases are like 3 years too late. a lot of them would have been great while the appetite was still there. give us the lattes or palominos when folks were still hurting from the travis scotts and mocha releases? now the appetite for 1s is lower than its ever been and they got the nerve to limit the stuff with deeper appeal to womans sizing? make it make sense nike
I agree some of these are late, but the appetite for 1's is far from the lowest it's ever been.

This is kind of the broken thinking we've all adapted as Americans. A stock that grows 10 years in a row is a winner, but if in year 11 it takes a -5% loss people act like the sky is falling on that company. We demand things keep growing all the time or write them off as a failure.

The market for Jordan 1's is still probably double what it was in 2013 this year.

I agree some of these are late, but the appetite for 1's is far from the lowest it's ever been.

This is kind of the broken thinking we've all adapted as Americans. A stock that grows 10 years in a row is a winner, but if in year 11 it takes a -5% loss people act like the sky is falling on that company. We demand things keep growing all the time or write them off as a failure.

The market for Jordan 1's is still probably double what it was in 2013 this year.

I was definitely being a bit hyperbolic for sure. I’m sure there are more 1s on people’s feet than ever before. Thats a win for Nike. The spirit of what I was saying is that Nike can make everyone happy at the scale they’re operating at

Any size 12 heads looking for 2016 banned and Nigel’s for under market value?

Looking to move some at a great price.

Thanks again for the more than reasonable price and quick shipping. Received them today, brushed off most of the glitter, swapped out the insoles, and straight to feet. Should have never let these go, but glad to have them back in the arsenal!

8918A7A9-D98D-44C1-A198-4CA33FFEC6EB.jpeg

Thanks again for the more than reasonable price and quick shipping. Received them today, brushed off most of the glitter, swapped out the insoles, and straight to feet. Should have never let these go, but glad to have them back in the arsenal!

8918A7A9-D98D-44C1-A198-4CA33FFEC6EB.jpeg
It’s amazing how much lighter the red looks in photos than in person.

They are? Seems like everyone is calling these Satin Breds and Suede Royals “bricks”
Not helping with how dingy the IG Jordan dummies have presented the Royals. Like you're going to take your pics with dust from the paper all over them? Zero cleaning? Zero treatment? That's not selling anyone on a suede shoe lol

Back
Top Bottom