Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Waited until my little guy could fit his pair to really start wearing my taxi's.

20231109_082628.jpg

Outside of the white tongue tag these are probably the best somewhat GR yellow Jordan 1 for the public.

Taxi's > Yellow Ochre (BHITG) > pollens

That’s dope, I couldn’t wait until my kids got older/bigger feet so we could match more. One thing I didn’t consider was GS prices 🥴

That’s dope, I couldn’t wait until my kids got older/bigger feet so we could match more. One thing I didn’t consider was GS prices 🥴
Honestly I catch a lot of stuff on sale, especially on weekends like this one.

I got both my boys and 2 of my nephews the recent royals on sale.

My sons gets a lot of what I get but usually at reduced pricing. I wait for sales and then buy a couple sizes ahead.

He hasn't hit GS sizing just yet but I've been buying a couple GS shoes already and I'm hoping to buy 3.5-7 GS while the market continues to tank.

Here's my favorite shot of my oldest wearing Taxi's on our recent trip to DC. He ended up liking this shoe a lot more than I thought he would.

20231122_160728.jpg

Lil man is really into baseball so he was giving me an imaginary swing.
Great pic, handsome boy. I gotta double up on these. I’m a Steelers fan so it makes sense. I’m just always looking to new releases and I forget.

Gotta luv the internet… everyone is entitled to their opinion.. I ain’t gotta like it… but I’ll respect it🤷🏽‍♂️ I buy what I like and wear what I want.. ppls opinion don’t matter .. so let breh cook.. his opinion is his.. it is what it is
You might have misunderstood. I know slaughterx slaughterx for wearing literally polo only and it look like you ain't having it lol. It's just jokes bro.

As someone who’s lucky enough to have a job where I can pretty much dress however I want, I sometimes worry that my Peter Pan complex has me looking like an old man who dresses like a teenager…jeans, t-shirts and Jordan 1s mostly.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that I enjoy dressing a certain way and i’m simply uncomfortable dressing any other way. But every so often I’m reminded of how certain segments of society think it’s vitally important to present yourself in a certain way, especially at a certain age.

Generally I say funk it…I gotta be me.

Let people look down on me if they so choose.

But the Internet is chalk full of “smart people” telling us how to live our lives.

It’s difficult to ignore it completely.

Exhibit A:

i’m a teacher, as well, and there aint a dress code for this profession. our job is to teach young people academic content, how to connect with other students and staff and how to build community. wearing sneakers and tshirts makes you no less professional or suitable for the classroom. dress in your most authentic self so you can focus on what’s most important —teaching and learning. keep doin you fam.

You might have misunderstood. I know slaughterx slaughterx for wearing literally polo only and it look like you ain't having it lol. It's just jokes bro.
Haha it’s some Lo kings in that polo thread… I bow out gracefully … even though all I wear is Polo as well… but some cats on there been rocking lo Longer than I’ve been an adult.. its all luv either way.. tomorrow I’ll bring out my green/black SoleFly 1’s… to get things back in motion … my Eagles are 10-1… celebrating that

Anything with the ____-toe colorblocking is a pass for me. I don't mind non-OG colors, but gotta keep OG-style colorblocking for me to be really interested (Storm Blue/UNC-style, Chicago-style, Bred/Royal/Shadow-style, or Metallic/Neutral Gray-style)

Back
Top Bottom