Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How worn are they?
Once.

Go ahead…bring it.

9B770E01-1743-4E2D-A4B2-62879BA4482E.gif

Had no idea the movie "AIR" flopped like this. It's like the 4th biggest flop of 2023

Screen Shot 2023-12-30 at 6.04.52 AM.png

I thought dudes said this would be a smash hit and bring back 1s and drive the price of L&Fs to infinity dollars :lol:
If they would’ve had a MJ character. It would’ve done bigger numbers. Solid movie tho.

On one hand, I can't believe some of the cws Jordan Brand is putting out for the Air Jordan 1 OG High and somehow also butchering OG cws at the same time. On the other hand, I'm happy that they are giving equal opportunities to disabled people as whomever is designing these cws is clearly blind.

Good to see the Jordan 1 design team at Jordan Brand filling up on plenty of Chipotle before taking a huge corn-filled dump on OG cws :lol:

I been tapped out for a couple days. You was on a lil roll here my g. I had a hearty laugh reading these.

Only to be followed by this ether.

couldnt be me

🤣🤣🤣 Happy holidays, happy New years fam.

I wonder if stockX will stop hitting those sneakercons etc. I know it's part of their business model now but it seems risky to allow people authenticators to do checks like this so publicly.

I'm sure that authenticator caught some flack for that clip even if the shoes were legit.

I wonder if stockX will stop hitting those sneakercons etc. I know it's part of their business model now but it seems risky to allow people authenticators to do checks like this so publicly.

I'm sure that authenticator caught some flack for that clip even if the shoes were legit.

If I'm Stock X anybody caught knowingly authenticating on camera getting fired

I'm sure dude is a good authenticator without the pressure, bright lights, and people actively rooting for you to fail for "content"

Back
Top Bottom