• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are hard af **** wut ya heard

20231231_121413.jpg
Worst Jordan 1 of the year?

it’s funny cause the reimagined royals are the jordan i see the most on foot lately when im in stores, running errands

Reimagined royals are more comfortable than any other 1s I bought this year surprisingly. Got them on a great discount as well.

If I'm Stock X anybody caught knowingly authenticating on camera getting fired

I'm sure dude is a good authenticator without the pressure, bright lights, and people actively rooting for you to fail for "content"

From the look they look good to me

I said this in the ebay/Stockx thread in general, but how do we even know those really are fakes? No context or anything in that video, just the dude filming claiming they're fake. If they're really fake and there's proof, then that's one thing. If you're doing this corny crap for e-props, that's a whole other deal.

I said this in the ebay/Stockx thread in general, but how do we even know those really are fakes? No context or anything in that video, just the dude filming claiming they're fake. If they're really fake and there's proof, then that's one thing. If you're doing this corny crap for e-props, that's a whole other deal.

That's honestly what I think. These sociopathic, attention whoring kids think nothing about having another person lose their job over "a prank"

I wouldn’t put it past dudes to bring in a real pair, and claim they fake because they know that nothing does bigger numbers on Sneaker Tik Tok and YouTube than an “I got fakes past Stock X” video

Where’s the proof they fake tho? Usually with these videos dudes will show receipts from the UA factory they copped from, and they walk you through the whole process of taking the fakes to the convention, or sending them to Stock X

This seems like lazy “content” “it’s a prank” type internet nonsense for clicks

Unds’ed these on New Year’s Day and man, they are nice on feet. I’ve unds’ed many pairs of 1’s last year and none of them come close to the level of comfort these provide right out of the box. The blue also really pops and it’s just such a clean shoe. Combine all that with the nice healthy discount I got and it’s really hard to not like this pair. If I can grab one for 50% off or more I might actually grab a third pair lol.

Attachments

• IMG_9870.jpeg
    IMG_9870.jpeg
    652.4 KB · Views: 214
Happy New Year NT!

IMG_9736.jpeg

Been a minute since I had worn these and sad to say they a lil bit of spore on the side panel of the sneaker… it came off easily with a quick wipe down but they got me coach!
I’ll never be cool enough to do my laces this way.😥👨‍🦳

What colorway do you guys think they're gonna drop for the Jordan 1 '85s for 2025? For me, I know it's a bit early since they dropped them back in 2022 but I wanna see the Chicagos again in its original form. No gimmicks or anything

What colorway do you guys think they're gonna drop for the Jordan 1 '85s for 2025? For me, I know it's a bit early since they dropped them back in 2022 but I wanna see the Chicagos again in its original form. No gimmicks or anything
I’m gonna say you’ll get them in 2029

Back
Top Bottom