Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What colorway do you guys think they're gonna drop for the Jordan 1 '85s for 2025? For me, I know it's a bit early since they dropped them back in 2022 but I wanna see the Chicagos again in its original form. No gimmicks or anything
Is the 35th anniversary really that big of a deal?

Either way, my guess is the Royals.

…JB will just pretend like the reimagineds never happened.

i hope they drop the new love (black and yellow) but high top cut.

idk if yall remember the old love/new love pairs back in the day.
They retro'd the new loves not too long ago (pre pandemic).

NT's own @airant had a crazy pair of new love custom highs a while back. They were probably one of the best customs I've ever seen.

Unfortunately my demand for a yellow Jordan 1 high has kinda fizzled over the last couple years. They've been beating that horse to death so I'd be fine if they left the new love alone.

Jordan brand has always managed to defy logic and reason when it comes to releases. I don't waste my mind trying to predict or guess what they'll do next because that just led to disappointment every time. These days we get leaks and pics earlier than ever so there's plenty of time to wait and see

Gonna be nasty to see how they disrespect the 40th anniversary next year

Jordan brand has always managed to defy logic and reason when it comes to releases. I don't waste my mind trying to predict or guess what they'll do next because that just led to disappointment every time. These days we get leaks and pics earlier than ever so there's plenty of time to wait and see

Gonna be nasty to see how they disrespect the 40th anniversary next year
Get ready for Reimagined 2.0s! Gonna have Chicagos made out of canvas and Royals made out of fleece! Both with patent leather swooshes.

Get ready for Reimagined 2.0s! Gonna have Chicagos made out of canvas and Royals made out of fleece! Both with patent leather swooshes.
I mean
1704211988070.jpeg

1704212025149.jpeg

Team Reds and Yellow Ochre. BTs are mandatory don't even play with me like that. Unless they do some dumb suede or corduroy version

I'm fine with the Blk/reds making a comeback in true 85 form next year, but i'm hoping they're gonna lean towards the chicagos instead. Still going to cop both regardless :lol:

If they're gonna come out much later than expected then it's fine, just gonna find me a second pair of L&Fs in the mean time

Any New Years Eve party heat out there?

…last pair of 1s in 2023.

I was thinking of UNDS something, but when the time came, I just went with one of my favorites that I hadn’t worn in a long time. Wore them with a slate blue suit. Of course I was feeling some type of way, so I was acting a bit of a fool at the party, haha.

Since they’re out the box and a little dirty now, I’m wearing them again and will get a couple more wears in before cleaning and putting away. Ended the year and starting the new year off on the right foot!

IMG_6689.jpeg

Last edited:
I was thinking of UNDS something, but when the time came, I just went with one of my favorites that I hadn’t worn in a long time. Wore them with a slate blue suit. Of course I was feeling some type of way, so I was acting a bit of a fool, haha.

Since they’re out the box and a little dirty now, I’m wearing them again and will get a couple more wears in before cleaning and putting away. Ended the year and starting the new year off on the right foot!

IMG_6689.jpeg
These are #2 on my grail list.

…they might actually be #1.

Air Jordan 1 High OG “Denim”
Color: Summit White/Obsidian-Summit White-Gum Medium Brown
Style Code: FQ2947-100
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $180
Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Denim-2024.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Denim-2024-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Denim-2024-2.jpg

Denim 2024

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Denim-2024-4.jpg
Damn Jordan 1s are officially air force 1 status... They bout to w-ho-re the hell out of this silhouette and ruin it's prestige in the process.

Toe shape lookin kinda funky on the denim joints, but otherwise I really dig em, especially that speckly gum outsole. My only problem with denim shoes is that I feel like it's a weird material to match with. Feels almost more formal than you can wear with athletic pants/shorts, but you don't want to go full Canadian tuxedo. That weirdness might be enough to make it a somewhat easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom