• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
black toes are overrated and look better with a white tongue

IMG_0952.gif

IMG_1910.jpeg
I wear dress pants with Jordan’s. If I’m at work it’ll be dress pants, Jordan’s, Nikes, adidas, and a dress shirt (sometimes with a tie) or a nice polo.

It’s my style, unique.

But never sneakers with a suit unless it’s concords and I’m getting married

Hope I can catch that elusive WMNS 12 on sale. WMNS exclusive J1s haven't been selling since the pandemic tho so I think I might be able to catch a pair for $150, hopefully less.

IMG_1910.jpeg
I wear dress pants with Jordan’s. If I’m at work it’ll be dress pants, Jordan’s, Nikes, adidas, and a dress shirt (sometimes with a tie) or a nice polo.

It’s my style, unique.

But never sneakers with a suit unless it’s concords and I’m getting married

I don’t wear sneakers with anything that has a collar except for flannels, denim over shirts, and the occasional rugby polo. But that’s mostly because I hate dressing up, even for work. I’m 6’4” anywhere from 225 to 260 depending on how active I’m being and buying those type of clothes is a nightmare to fit me. So I keep stuff I actually enjoy wearing out of that’s sneakers included.

I don’t wear sneakers with anything that has a collar except for flannels, denim over shirts, and the occasional rugby polo. But that’s mostly because I hate dressing up, even for work. I’m 6’4” anywhere from 225 to 260 depending on how active I’m being and buying those type of clothes is a nightmare to fit me. So I keep stuff I actually enjoy wearing out of that’s sneakers included.
Why such a dramatic swing in weight damn

Sympathy weight gain?

…first time hearing about this.
My wife and I just had a baby last year.

The last 5-6 months of her pregnancy were kinda dicey because of some complications with carrying our son so my wife was on limited mobility and weight carry restrictions. We spent the greater part of 2023 at home or close to it because of these restrictions.

If my oldest wasnt as active I'm sure I would've put on a lot of weight however we kept busy by training for baseball. I'm still the heaviest I've ever been but its mostly good weight.

I say all that to say I totally can see how a person can amass sympathy weight when their partner is pregnant.

Sympathy weight gain?

…first time hearing about this.

Similar to sneakaprince sneakaprince there was a lot going on with my wife’s pregnancy that kept us pretty sedentary between stress from the IVF process and complications with high blood pressure and later pre-eclampsia. And as things escalated it was more important for me to stay with her.

I also carry weight relatively well imo because I’m so broad. These pics are 6 months and 35 pounds apart. The first pic is when we just found out we were pregnant.
IMG_8926.png

IMG_8927.png

My wife and I just had a baby last year.

The last 5-6 months of her pregnancy were kinda dicey because of some complications with carrying our son so my wife was on limited mobility and weight carry restrictions. We spent the greater part of 2023 at home or close to it because of these restrictions.

If my oldest wasnt as active I'm sure I would've put on a lot of weight however we kept busy by training for baseball. I'm still the heaviest I've ever been but its mostly good weight.

I say all that to say I totally can see how a person can amass sympathy weight when their partner is pregnant.
Congrats my guy, I hope your Queen great now and that lil Prince growing strong and extra healthy 💪🏾

Similar to sneakaprince sneakaprince there was a lot going on with my wife’s pregnancy that kept us pretty sedentary between stress from the IVF process and complications with high blood pressure and later pre-eclampsia. And as things escalated it was more important for me to stay with her.

I also carry weight relatively well imo because I’m so broad. These pics are 6 months and 35 pounds apart. The first pic is when we just found out we were pregnant.
IMG_8926.png

IMG_8927.png
Congrats to you fam. Broad shoulder gang for sure. I'm edging closer and closer to 200 and I kinda like the weight as well. I do miss my abs (Which were really well defined when I was about 20 lbs lighter) but I love my arms now.

I used to always joke with the homies that I wanted to be closer to 200 so I wouldn't be the first person to get swung on if there is a fight, of course I'm getting there when I'm years removed from the bar and club scene but that's life.

Congrats to you fam. Broad shoulder gang for sure. I'm edging closer and closer to 200 and I kinda like the weight as well. I do miss my abs (Which were really well defined when I was about 20 lbs lighter) but I love my arms now.

I used to always joke with the homies that I wanted to be closer to 200 so I wouldn't be the first person to get swung on if there is a fight, of course I'm getting there when I'm years removed from the bar and club scene but that's life.

Same to you! I’ve been skinny before too and I never want to go back lol I was probably 180 or so back in college. But I took weight lifting and going to the gym seriously for a good few years and my frame has stayed bulky for the most part. 240 is probably where’d I’d like to stay if I can help it but my metabolism in my 30s isn’t what it used to be 😂 enjoy some embarrassing pics of me from when I was in college if “call me ranch cause I be dressin” was a person, it would be me in college
IMG_8929.jpeg
IMG_8931.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom