Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i was completely on board with the black toes dropping again in reimagined form, and i still am, even with the air jordan branding on the ankle. these will be had come release day

i don't even think it's that bad. if the only thing that is reimagined is the air jordan instead of wings, i'll prefer it over what they did to lost and founds.

Looks like ill finally have a reason to use the pin that came with the just dons :lol:
1706721663361.png

We will never get an OG 1 run from 2015-2018 ever again.

Just frankenshoes meant to milk the cow and not give people what they really want.
I was HYPED for black toe reimagined thinking they would be like how the Chicago Lost and Founds were especially since the black toe is my favorite Air Jordan 1 High, black tongue or not I was gonna pick them up. Now with the news of the AIR JORDAN branding on the side Jordan brand can go f*ck themselves. They ruined what was gonna be my favorite release of 2024.
I mean yeah this is the heart of jordan brand lmao. This meme's been used for like 10 years
1706713161637.png
Credit where credit is due, I’ve never seen a company so good at INTENTIONALLY putting out and selling trash that people will buy because it’s as close as their customers will get to the older products that they actually like and want.

It’s actually hilarious how good they are at falling upwards, if you think about it.

Lol

I appreciate you Mikey you give me all the confidence I need to start this business, man... bless your heart.

not too mad about the "air jordan." would've preferred the wings but i'll just make due. if this discourages people and I can get them at or around retail, i'm all for it.

i remember folks were disgusted with the aged/cracked leather on the reimagined chicagos but those flew off the shelves.

Off'd my mochas and didn't cop the Brown joints from last year though I liked them.. In for these if they're around. I see they are womens for the BS.

Back
Top Bottom