• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lmao you can guarantee deez nuts

It was like 20 people total, even my friends' parents young af. Her pops and wife were the biggest sneakerheads there besides me. Fully approved to rock whatever. There wasn't a single dude with a tucked in shirt. **** was a house party and they happened to get married, too

My bro got married at city hall and we went to a chinese restaurant around the corner after. NYC IYKYK. I wore what I would wear any time I go to chill in chinatown & so did he & his wife.

The world don't always work the way you think it does in y'all heads. Other people find joy in other ways. Life gets a lot better when you learn that

Just looked up what cdg foams are..

My guy was ready to give a best man’s toast and then go put up a triple double :emoji_fire: Salute 🫡

I wore jordan 1 lows to officiate my niece’s wedding last December. got a handful of compliments on pulling off a three piece with jordans. If your suit pants are fitted properly, you shouldn’t have problems with pairing them with sneakers.

Just looked up what cdg foams are..

My guy was ready to give a best man’s toast and then go put up a triple double :emoji_fire: Salute 🫡

I wore jordan 1 lows to officiate my niece’s wedding last December. got a handful of compliments on pulling off a three piece with jordans. If your suit pants are fitted properly, you shouldn’t have problems with pairing them with sneakers.
Which lows?

I tried on my WL82s with my Navy 3 piece suit once... and I thought it looked goofy. Wouldnt step out the house like that, my mother wouldnt approve, lol. I dunno, I have some Ballys and some Ferragamos, so I appreciate a well made dress shoe just as much as a fire, well shaped retro... but as they say, there is a time and a place for everything. My feet be killin me after a day of wear my Ferragamos... but, just like with Js, its an IYKTYK type thing, and the old heads will take notice compliment it before anyone else.

When it comes to work tho... its 1000% about being comfortable, if you can get away with it.

Black toes
31D09D51-12F1-4868-8EC6-3BB440580334.gif

lmao you can guarantee deez nuts

It was like 20 people total, even my friends' parents young af. Her pops and wife were the biggest sneakerheads there besides me. Fully approved to rock whatever. There wasn't a single dude with a tucked in shirt. **** was a house party and they happened to get married, too

My bro got married at city hall and we went to a chinese restaurant around the corner after. NYC IYKYK. I wore what I would wear any time I go to chill in chinatown & so did he & his wife.

The world don't always work the way you think it does in y'all heads. Other people find joy in other ways. Life gets a lot better when you learn that
:sick:

Back
Top Bottom