Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The reimagined royals caught my eye more after homie hit them with the Dr Martins wonder balm and it changed look of the upper
Pic? They look disgusting as they are, IMHO. That black suede with that Sat morning cartoon blue is some nasty stuff.

I feel like if these were an sb dunk people would like the colorway and shoe. After the suede royals and remembering back to the wheats, I don’t think these materials or natural colorways hit as well with Jordan heads.

There’s no “court appeal” which I think ruins it for some dudes despite none of this model being a court shoe 😂

Wheats were actually very nice, great quality... just too monotone. The wheat SBs look better because of the brown midsole.

I dont think these new Js are bad, they remind me of the CLOT 13/14s... and Mario bricks, but I know they wouldnt get much wear... and honestly when I look at a shoe nowadays thats the question I ask myself... is it something I would actually want to wear often? Got way too many shoes in my closet that have less than 1 year per wear and thats not cool.

For today. Love these.

IMG_4818.jpeg

Nah I knew the 1s hype was dead when UNC toes were an easy cop. Now we are getting shoes that just released less than 2 weeks ago going for 40% off (L&H sale). I love to see it, bring 2017 back!
I knew it was over when them taxi yellow joints sat.

lol, patience is a virtue. These are gonna be an easy cop at retail and will probably go on sale, but if you want to give some random guy and stockx extra money... go for it.

Back
Top Bottom