Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Fall 2019
via Sneakerfiles

8036F5C9-AC41-49D0-87C9-95EE47C466CB.jpeg

Called around some Foot lockers and shoe stores in the area (South Bay) none of them even had it stocked, one had only one size left. Might have to hit StockX for the black toe while it’s still low
What size you looking for? I'm gonna check out my local ftl to see if they have em here.

No luck on like the 10 FTL stores around me so I just bit the bullet and put in a $95 bid on Stock X for them. Accepted pretty much within the hour. Not a bad option if you don’t feel like chasing these around.

am i in the twilight zone the low thread been bumped alot lately lmao. love my black/reds i kill em every summer

Sorry bro no 10. However after holding these in hand, theyre quite underwhelming. The leather aint all that great but then again thats why theyre $90 I guess. Hopefully ftl will get the black/yellows and will go for those instead.

All good bruh, I appreciate you having another NTer in mind. Saw some vids on YT and I see what you mean about the quality

So these are basically Jordan Phat 1s?

Digging up styles from the dark ages when the 1s got really whored out.
Wild colors. Wild materials. Phats. Releasing classic colorways onto those mutant models.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the University Gold lows they are at Sneaker Politics in Austin Tx. Just got me a pair.

Shorts or pants? Had a debate about this at work and ppl kept saying has to be pants only ...wondering what you guys think

Back
Top Bottom