Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Had to make an in store return and walked out with the Court Purples. Really nice in person w/ the suede purple and couldn’t resist for the price. Love them

I really like the OG low, and also cuz there aren’t too many color ways for it. However, I can’t get with these mismatched, too much going on type of designs. I’m somewhat ocd and like things matching, symmetrical, simple. I’m digging the tribute to Asian culture though

The new green and red colorways

On what pair?
Oh the CNY’s? Forgot to post the pic
air-jordan-1-low-chinese-new-year-cw0418-006-lateral

ive bought a pair of AJ1 Low Court Purple in US 10 size, the length felt perfect yet the width is too narrow for my feet, will going a half size up make it fit?

(fyi in my country AJ 1 Low's are sold out on every store so i cant try it)

I know most people say tts but I go half up in non og lows for that very reason, and in the 1 pair of mids that I have. They fit too narrow on my feet tts

Anyone know where to get hard to find AJ1 low colorways? Doing my best to find the squadron blue and electric yellows in anything from an 8-9. New or lightly used.

Attachments

• ACC0C913-B2FD-4D8B-B1D7-5E68C058A445.jpeg
    ACC0C913-B2FD-4D8B-B1D7-5E68C058A445.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 185
anyone know where else besides titolo has these GS? Need smallest size possible. Baby sizes would be better, international shipping too
64879360-8EB9-43D8-BF68-50C16FAB3A26.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom