Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

anyone know where else besides titolo has these GS? Need smallest size possible. Baby sizes would be better, international shipping too
64879360-8EB9-43D8-BF68-50C16FAB3A26.jpeg
I seen them on finishline for the little ones

Will cop the Carolina blue joints for sure.
Definently the most appealing of those 3.

My gripe is I don't find AJ1s super comfortable without a replacement insole. And the way the Lows are cut there isn't much room to put an insole in.

Last edited:
Definently the most appealing of those 3.

My gripe is I don't fine AJ1s super comfortable without a replacement insole. And the way the Lows are cut there isn't much room to put an insole in.

I usually add a second shoe insole that’s thin enough to fit. You can always try the Wal-mart brands that have that blue foam bottom as they tend to crush easily with your weight. It’s just enough to make the shoe almost a daily beater.

I usually add a second shoe insole that’s thin enough to fit. You can always try the Wal-mart brands that have that blue foam bottom as they tend to crush easily with your weight. It’s just enough to make the shoe almost a daily beater.
Have a picture of the package by chance?

I don’t, sorry. They’re not hard to find though. You can even find them $1 or $2 cheaper at Ross. They just have to have that thin blue foam.
Will check then.

I had been using the "double air pillow" insoles that are just dual layered foam. Comfortable but the foam break down too quickly.

Same color and close enough....lots cheaper and easier to get :emoji_thumbsup:
i mean.. if you in it for the look i guess so... id only get those to skate or beat... at a major discount
the SBs crush those materials wise ..well worth the retail price difference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom