Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

7/24

1595571500744.jpeg
Anyone know where can we cop?

Edit grabbed em on Hibbett

sizes 10, 11-13 left

Last edited:
finishline is so dumb on release time, no one can get in even if you have no interest in the stupid hyped up release

i dont htinkt he 1s are necessarily selling out and people are in-line to cop the 12s but what if i just want to browse their running shoes then i am sol because it has that dumb stupid waiting room for everyone

just seem like an idiotic system

How do you guys get your updates for these release dates. There’s like 2 pairs I’m interested in but have zero idea when they drop

Missed out on the Sneaker76 drop of the Washed Denims. Really hoping they drop in NA, ever since I missed on the tiedyes I've wanted a pair of these.

It’a looking back to a time before its birth with two low-cut “Gel” makeups. Inspired by a duo of influential Nike silhouettes from the ’70s — the Astrograbber and Tailwind — both of these Air Jordan 1 Lows feature referential color schemes and a keen attention to detail.

1595964069477.png

First up is a white, black and grey pair inspired by the Astrograbber. Debuted back in 1976 when Michael Jordan was just entering high school, the Astrograbber was a shoe created to take on turf football fields — a new innovation at the time that was beginning to gain popularity. To salute the Astrograbber’s original construction and color scheme, the AJ1 Low features a sleek upper built from white mesh and grey suede that’s adorned with a rich black leather Swoosh and tongue branding. Sail midsoles and black outsoles complete the look.

1595964152992.png

Next arrives a stark metallic silver and red that honors the Tailwind “Night Track.” Although the Tailwind debuted in ‘78 and made its way to the mass market in ‘79, the “Night Track” was a disco-esque friends and family release gifted to pop culture figures like Michael Jackson and David Hasselhoff. It was then made available to the general public decades later in 2012. On this AJ1 Low, it’s recreated by a metallic silver upper that blends nylons and leathers. Bold red Swooshes and collar liners offer a signature punch of flair with black branding on the tongue, sail midsoles and black outsoles rounding things off.

1595964180582.png

The Air Jordan 1 Low “Astrograbber” and “Night Track” will release exclusively at size? on August 1 before a global drop on August 15.

Back
Top Bottom