I want em at 160 Max .. Sending eBay offers no bites though :lol:
put a bid on StockX for $140 around 5:30

got an email about an hour later “order confirmed”

$158 out the door — seller made $123 😎
I hope the seller on StockX doesn’t renig on my purchase
still nothing :smh:

Seller a chump for not honoring the bid THEY accepted & shipping :smh:

98415010-3051-4F10-8D8E-30A4F0043486.jpeg

Got my NG pair from eBay and it’s a women’s pair smh, seller says no refunds but we shall see…

Are StockX/goat pairs having the same issue? Getting womens when ordered mens?
Ebay should issue you a refund since it’s the wrong size. Bought some 1’s that were listed incorrectly and I had to fight a bit but they issued me a full refund even though the seller didn’t accept returns. Got to keep the sneakers

I guess fakes of these are out there. My first order with SX didn’t make it past authentication apparently and I was refunded. Not mad though because I was able to win a bid on another (cheaper) pair that’s on the way to them now. We’ll see how this one goes.

Ebay should issue you a refund since it’s the wrong size. Bought some 1’s that were listed incorrectly and I had to fight a bit but they issued me a full refund even though the seller didn’t accept returns. Got to keep the sneakers
eBay will fix it contact them directly

The shoe size is a 10 W/8.5 M so technically it’s correct and eBay authenticators passed it as “good” item. I argued that there are differences between the pairs but they didn’t agree. Wish that video that showed the differences was on YT not an IG story.

My fault for not seeing seller offered no returns. Original post only had 2 pics of the shoe itself but no box pics

Men’s/Women’s comparison
The shoe size is a 10 W/8.5 M so technically it’s correct and eBay authenticators passed it as “good” item. I argued that there are differences between the pairs but they didn’t agree. Wish that video that showed the differences was on YT not an IG story.

My fault for not seeing seller offered no returns. Original post only had 2 pics of the shoe itself but no box pics
Click that post up there, comparison pics are attached to it

One page ago has a post with every angle possible to show they are different

Back
Top Bottom