Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

nah OG HI cut is fine lol, its the 85' Mold retro cut that I'm not used to. Granted I haven't broken the NG highs in yet but I can tell the break-in process is not going to be pleasant.
On my first wear within the first hour, they were creating sores on my foot where you’d get typical bunions (medial big toe). However after that hour, things started feeling a bit more loose and broken in. I guess the leather was creasing in to how I was walking. I still have wears to go until they’re shaped into my cadence. However man it’s shorts season and I don’t usually wear highs with shorts unless I want that old school tube sock look, otherwise I’d have to wear the lows for the summer so I can show that skin :evil:

12F26F74-AEDF-4F4B-8ADC-CF6CE6CAEE06.jpeg
These 🔥!

$176 shipped to Cali, :sick:.

I had my conversions wrong and put in the order before I found out, :smh:. Hoping they cancel, but if not, I'll keep.

Lol @ people saying the Highs are uncomfortable. Yeah, for the first 10 minutes you wear them. Then they are extremely comfortable. I’m sure those saying otherwise are the type to not wear their shoes out the house. They try them on, take a couple steps on the carpet, then take them off, and throw them in their cluttered closet, and claim the shoe is uncomfortable and terrible to wear. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Lol @ people saying the Highs are uncomfortable. Yeah, for the first 10 minutes you wear them. Then they are extremely comfortable. I’m sure those saying otherwise are the type to not wear their shoes out the house. They try them on, take a couple steps on the carpet, then take them off, and throw them in their cluttered closet, and claim the shoe is uncomfortable and terrible to wear. 🤦🏻‍♂️

retired mine after two wears, just can’t do it. Maybe if I half size up, I’ll just stick to the lows.

Paypal will rape you on conversion fees. It’s actually better to use your credit card,, that’s how bad it is. Some of the worst rates and fees out there.

just recently noticed that paypal charges a conversion fee smh. now i use captial one card which does not charge a conversion fee

Back
Top Bottom