Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

K Kierris there trolling us now. Are they the same user or brothers? Here’s todays anniversaries.
I High Light Smoke Grey (2 Years)
1657565719049.jpeg

I Low Gold Toe (3 Years)
1657565636362.jpeg

IV 11Lab4 Red (7 Years)
1657565676880.jpeg

I High DMP 60 Pts (13 Years)
1657565589080.jpeg

Last edited:
Most of the restocks are shopify sites. I was right on the spot when it popped up on Notre or Union.....gone less than a second. I just don't get it. Unless those stores only carry 1 or 2 pairs each size, or bot ate them But again, resell is pretty low. So....I dunno. Coral can still be had, but I didn't go for them. Hopefully Mystic resell is still low by the time UNC drops, or major sites like footsites, FNL, DTRL get them, then I might go to GOAT route eventually.

You missed all of the drops posted here?
Unfortunately yes I have. This is the first shoe I’ve ever paid resell for. I figured it wasn’t too bad because GOAT takes 9.5% of the sale, so technically the reseller isn’t actually making money off me, just getting back what he paid for them. I’m just paying extra with the damn shipping and taxes.. or at least that’s what I’m saying In my head 😂😂. I literally haven’t ran into a single store that had them outside of Undefeated in LA, But they got cooked with lines and probably some backdooring since they good for that.

Mystic Navy’s on A Ma Maniere

Tbh, neither of those things really bother me. What bothers me most is that cardboard leather they use on non og 1's, it makes them uncomfortable to walk in.
yeah, I totally get it, I mean I was I know this isn't a dunk thread, but the Black with White Swoosh dunk lows this morning were one's i was considering, but man the pic with the dude wearing on nike.com had a huge crease across the toe box. I know shoes are meant for wearing, but the leather is so stiff that like one wear and it's an unforgiveable crease....

yeah, I totally get it, I mean I was I know this isn't a dunk thread, but the Black with White Swoosh dunk lows this morning were one's i was considering, but man the pic with the dude wearing on nike.com had a huge crease across the toe box. I know shoes are meant for wearing, but the leather is so stiff that like one wear and it's an unforgiveable crease....
Thats exactly why i stick with the og 1's because when they crease on the toebox it doesn't look bad and of course they don't hurt when walking. Also, that cardboard type leather on the non og 1s doesn't age well like the og style 1's. They will eventually crack and peel.

If it’s not og don’t even give them to me. I got those melo highs years ago and those ASG ones.. never again with those creases my god.
Thats exactly why i stick with the og 1's because when they crease on the toebox it doesn't look bad and of course they don't hurt when walking. Also, that cardboard type leather on the non og 1s doesn't age well like the og style 1's. They will eventually crack and peel.
The cardboard leather literally hurts my toes. I remember my first pair of quality ones: the REAL 2015 (or 16 can’t remember) UNC OG highs. That shoe alone literally changed my perception on ones as I only had garbage ones before hand with crap materials. They sat forever and wasn’t movers, easily the biggest regret of not doubling up, as they are my absolute favorite pairs of Ones because of it. Looking at the resale value on them now makes me laugh every time, nobody wanted them years ago!

Back
Top Bottom