Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

What do you guys despise about that style are you saying you don't like the NON-og styles with the nike check on the tongue. Or the perforated collar?
Exactly! And the shape is atrocious and don't even get me started on the absolute garbage, stiff cardboard creasing up pleather and other awful materials. They're a total abomination and I'd never disrespect myself or my feet like that!
🤢🤮🗑

Exactly! And the shape is atrocious and don't even get me started on the absolute garbage, stiff cardboard creasing up pleather and other awful materials. They're a total abomination and I'd never disrespect myself or my feet like that!
🤢🤮🗑
It’s so fascinating that JB continues to put out these absolutely AWFUL cardboard crease machine 1s. IMO it disrespects the damn model. I’d rather have a slightly higher price for non OG models and give the damn shoe it’s justice. Even thought I will always prefer the OG low cut no matter what (I’m a Nike air tag *****), I would probably cop a pair or two of non OG cut if the materials are right.

It’s so fascinating that JB continues to put out these absolutely AWFUL cardboard crease machine 1s. IMO it disrespects the damn model. I’d rather have a slightly higher price for non OG models and give the damn shoe it’s justice. Even thought I will always prefer the OG low cut no matter what (I’m a Nike air tag *****), I would probably cop a pair or two of non OG cut if the materials are right.
I feel JB will continue to do this to differentiate the og 1 and the non og 1s.

Just finally copped sz 10.5 :tongue:
What was available? Full size run?

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour It wasn't FSR. If I recall it's sz 8 through 10.5.
Sorry, it's loaded with sz 8 through 14, but after I checked out, the biggest size was 10.5.
Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 16-59-09 Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities.png

If you like og lows and you like royals, these are a no brainer imo. Didn't wanna regret passing.
It’s actually funny, I didn’t even know those came out until I got into this thread with y’all. I bought little to nothing all year, and I just so happen to hop on IG and see the release of those stage haze 1s that was fcfs at a boutique I was by. I missed out on the haze and got the corals since they had them and they looked crazy fire to me. I ended up getting the haze the next day, but I made the mistake of logging on here to see how people were doing with the corals and to complain about the damn box size, and I saw your post about those mystics. I was cooked ever since :rofl:and I absolutely love my royal highs. Now I can’t stop looking at lows.

Back
Top Bottom