Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

what's the issue? its just normal wear. you don't walk in your shoes?

Love seeing those pics. Don't look at my NG1 low pic a few pages back then either :rofl:

Is the insole different than coral lows or NG1 lows from last year?

Love seeing those pics. Don't look at my NG1 low pic a few pages back then either :rofl:

I don't have either of those to compare to but the insole is the same as the stage haze 1's that just released. I'm pretty sure this is the insole that will be used going forward with all og style Jordan 1 releases.

There's no issue, relax. BUT that ain't normal wear. They literally just released like 2, maybe 3 weeks ago. It look like he been rocking them fir 6 years straight. That's normal to you?

Trying to get used to my mystic navy’s. This OG shape to me is weird. The shoe is long looking, even when going down half a size. These would look so much better with the fat swoosh. I think I actually like the non og shape better (minus the tounge). I would love to get the starfish pair (they pop) but not sure if I want to spend 250+ on them

Looks like the aj1 low agenda is beginning with those peach jams. Those are nuts. Just wanted to confirm Goat pair just came in of the mystic navy’s and these are legit since I can easily compare to the pair from bait. They clearly look through the shoe and take out the sole and what not to check everything which I appreciate. Quality is the same, color, box, fit and everything else. I never bought from a resell spot like this so a part of me was mad curious. but I’m happy to confirm it’s real. But to be honest, I doubt there are really fakes of these floating around.

What are the non OG differences. Only have OG lows so can’t compare. Are they the same as the Phat lows and non OG lows have the wing logo at the heels?
The differences are cardboard leather quality, number 23 tongue lace holder, different tongue, no nike air instead has jumpman logo, the wings logo on the back is lower compared to the og 1 lows where its at the top in the back of the sneaker, also I feel the cut in the back is different than the og 1 lows.

As for your question, i think the phat lows had a slightly more thicker tongue than the non og 1 lows but they are definitely pretty close. Phat lows and non og lows both also have the wing logo in the back.

5C436A63-5030-4293-95B6-A3878A707E9C.jpeg
B28BA99C-4E24-4AB0-A1E3-EC8C968F9F62.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom