Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I caught the 15 off on Friday. The blue lows definitely have more appealing leather than my red lows.

Local Official mom and pops spot got lows for 60 bucks. Copped shadow lows and royal lows for the L.o. Going back for Cyber Monday Lows. Had Cyber Monday high on sale but sold out before I got hip.
Wish I had stores like this around me 
tired.gif

I caved & copped Chicago lows thru NDC. My size was so fricken elusive even after only a couple of weeks past release day. @zyzz

What size bro? You copped at retail? @DHD28
Yeah, didn't have any codes. Since I'm an 8 I sized down to 7.5 with my Shadows, since the 8 didn't feel like my heel was locked in. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find 7.5, let alone under retail. I was able to see it in person last week & the leather on the toebox was enough for me to cop. Got tired of waiting for it to pop up on ebay & it finally showed up on NDC this morning. I'm pretty sure I'd regret it later if I didn't. 

If I see Royals for $60-70, I might get those as well. Don't need breds cuz i have the '13. 

Still expensive @ retail, but I absolutely love this model & it goes well with EVERYTHING. Was able to get 3% cashback though 
laugh.gif

Yeah, didn't have any codes. Since I'm an 8 I sized down to 7.5 with my Shadows, since the 8 didn't feel like my heel was locked in. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find 7.5, let alone under retail. I was able to see it in person last week & the leather on the toebox was enough for me to cop. Got tired of waiting for it to pop up on ebay & it finally showed up on NDC this morning. I'm pretty sure I'd regret it later if I didn't. 

If I see Royals for $60-70, I might get those as well. Don't need breds cuz i have the '13. 

Still expensive @ retail, but I absolutely love this model & it goes well with EVERYTHING. Was able to get 3% cashback though :lol:  

Good thing about buying on NDC, if you find a new pair for cheap later on you can return them to Nike and get the full price back.

Want to sell my second pair of black/red low since I barely wear my UNDS pair. $100 too high? A lot of lows sat so I don't know what to charge. Normally JB prices are higher not lower. :lol:

I would HIGHLY recommend sneaker shields if you're going to wear them... My toebox collapsed on one of my pairs and I'm going to be throwing them out soon if I can't fix it.
Pics?

Want to sell my second pair of black/red low since I barely wear my UNDS pair. $100 too high? A lot of lows sat so I don't know what to charge. Normally JB prices are higher not lower. :lol:
Ehh.. maybe around $80 imo, don't really see anybody jumping at those for even $90.

Last edited:
I just wish we could get another $15 or $20 off ebay coupon so that someone will buy the pair of white/navy lows I have listed.

Any coupons?

smile.gif

Last edited:
looking for black toe lows but the only one available is strap one:

which do you prefer?

AJ1 Low Strap (strap removed):

(off ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 )

vs 

AJ1 Low BRED (custom):

(og breds custom -> black toe low
https://instagram.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/12784010_474879622636747_1831043932_n.jpg )

differences:
1) swoosh size
2) heel embroidery vs print
3) height of shoe
4) red nike air vs white jumpman tongue logo

I'd rather take those customs. I like the smaller swooshes on the top pair, but the shape and comfortability of the bottom pair is so much better.

Just customize a pair of chi lows into black toes. Less paint and better materials imo than the bred lows.

Back
Top Bottom