Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I guess fakes of these are out there. My first order with SX didn’t make it past authentication apparently and I was refunded. Not mad though because I was able to win a bid on another (cheaper) pair that’s on the way to them now. We’ll see how this one goes.

Probably not fakes, more than likely an issue like a messed up box or some kind of damage/scuffs on a real pair.

E3902BAB-EC3F-4C43-B6B2-860D4FA6DF37.jpeg

these are fire in person

I normally don't do lows at all. This might be my 2nd pair of AJ1 lows lifetime. Something about the other bigger sloppier swoosh on lows that I didn’t like which they changed on this release. And the "summer time low top white" style was very clean to me and I already had the NG high so I took a shot for the lows too.

4020D8A4-624E-4167-84CE-5B2F1C635FED.jpeg

I normally don't do lows at all. This might be my 2nd pair of AJ1 lows lifetime. Something about the other bigger sloppier swoosh on lows that I didn’t like which they changed on this release. And the "summer time low top white" style was very clean to me and I already had the NG high so I took a shot for the lows too.

4020D8A4-624E-4167-84CE-5B2F1C635FED.jpeg
Lows > highs, yeah?

lol not in general. And I might be flamed in the 85 thread but the 85 mold is not comfortable to me. The leather is stiff and thick and more narrow on my somewhat wide feet. Felt such a relief to take off the 85 NG highs and put on the NG lows :lol:

it sucks cuz i been waiting forever for the NG HIGHSand everyone says the comfort sucks

lol not in general. And I might be flamed in the 85 thread but the 85 mold is not comfortable to me. The leather is stiff and thick and more narrow on my somewhat wide feet. Felt such a relief to take off the 85 NG highs and put on the NG lows :lol:
Bean has spoken, NG lows > NG highs

Yes. Please keep the “OG HI cut 1s are uncomfortable” thing/narrative going guys. Let’s make it go viral. I love this lol. Hopefully once the OG cws start to release they’ll have such a bad wrap for being uncomfortable that beast will pass and go back to not liking 1s (like it used to be). Maybe then we’ll be able to copp lol. Just kidding by the way but one can dream.

Last edited:
nah OG HI cut is fine lol, its the 85' Mold retro cut that I'm not used to. Granted I haven't broken the NG highs in yet but I can tell the break-in process is not going to be pleasant.

nah OG HI cut is fine lol, its the 85' Mold retro cut that I'm not used to. Granted I haven't broken the NG highs in yet but I can tell the break-in process is not going to be pleasant.
Yeah it's not, especially if you have wide feet. I only kept the New Beginnings pair of the 3 85's and only wore them twice so far. I feel they will be better after a few more wears but still will never feel like remastered highs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom