Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

JUST PICKED UP 3 MORE....CANT BELIEVE I CAME ACROSS A SZ 13 THE DAY AFTER THE RD...

THAT MAKES 21 PACKS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS....

87915349c703532b1b32ae3510a9e1ead25d982.pjpg

735350f746f3cfc50f4c52c12e3ed16ed9d08ef.pjpg

Originally Posted by jd3772000

JUST PICKED UP 3 MORE....CANT BELIEVE I CAME ACROSS A SZ 13 THE DAY AFTER THE RD...

congratulations on being a %*%$#%*!@ re-seller.

To all the dudes trying to get them from eastbay keep calling. The first dude said they had no more at all. When I called back an hour later I spoke to somelady and she said they had 10s 10.5s and 11s.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by jd3772000

congratulations on being a %*%$#%*!@ re-seller.

Damn 21! How much you gona be selling them for 500 a pop? Hey but I can't hate on how you copped all of those. I just would of been happy if I could ofatleast cop 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by jretro23

so when do we find out if finishline cancelled orders?
haha i hope not...called fnl today and lady told me that to call back tuesday to find out if it shipped. luckily, i still got my eastbay order tofall back on.

Originally Posted by michael g

I am not into shoes like I used to be but that picture is ridiculous.
smh.gif
what do you find ridiculous about it, the sheer number of pairs, or the fact that someone living in squalor with wall-to-wall carpet separatingfrom the baseboards and a stained 1989 velvetine couch probably has better places to invest their subpar income?

Originally Posted by airgerald23

i guess the patent leather depends on how lucky you got with your pack. some have them pretty thin and others look alright. my patent is pretty decent. overall im pretty happy with this release. im really liking the XIs.
happy.gif
. (pics taken with a camera phone)

10e0du0.jpg

30rppo9.jpg

1zxxhkm.jpg

looks like your left shoe is cut lower than the right.
nerd.gif

I wouldn't be posting that by the way. You're basically just trolling because all that does is get people mad/angry.

For me though... dont hate the player, hate the game.

I still don't have my pack's so i'm just saying...

Get money fam...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

if u want to find out if ur finishline order went through, just call them and they will tell u instead of waiting for the cancellation email

Almost just got one from Eastbay, but it was sold as the operator was taking my cc info. I'm about to give up,
I've been trying hard for like 48 hours to get these at retail without luck and I've come really close about 4 or 5 times.

My CDP experience:

Thursday: Friend calls at 4:45 telling me that the CDPs are on Nike.com, by the time I get home, all the 10s and 10.5s are gone. Later go to Disneyland forfree (wife's friend works there) and we get back home at around 2AM.

Friday: Wake up at 6AM, take a 7:55AM flight to Sacramento to perform an inventory observation for an audit client. Fly back and back in OC at 7PM. Eatdinner with wife and son. Head out to Warehouse Shoe Sales at 9PM with a Costco Pizza and some other snackies for the troops. My brother (Joe) has been theresince 4PM, I join the campout, there are 6 in our group. WSS didn't tell us their size allocation, just said there would be enough for everybody and thatthere are 12 packs. The first person to show up that wasn't in our group starts camping around 10PM. I fell asleep in the van at 12AM up until 5AM. Micah, Joe and Nunez tough it out outside.

Saturday: Joe wakes me up at 5AM. We brought a football and proceed to play catch at 6AM, Joe drags his toe, trips on the sidewalk and falls into the street. Most of the people in line laugh. Store opens up at 8:45 AM, Joe and I are the frist two and get sz 9.5 and 10.5. To our shock, there are only 10 packs upfor sale and 10.5 is the largest that they have. Our group clears out sizes 9.5, 10 and 10.5. At 9:30AM, we head over to Manila Groove in Tustin for ourtapsilog/tocilog/longanisalog/victory breakfast, we all got our sizes. Proceed to conk out, then headed to Knott's Berry Farm at 2PM. Toys for Totsweekend = free admission. Got home around 11PM

Sunday: Cancelled snowboarding trip to Mt. High. Went to church.

Conclusion: I know a lot of people would say it is foolish to do a campout, I personally did it more for the campout and less for the pack. I already had theblack and red XIs (bought 6 pairs back in '01). Although it was cold, it was good to know that Joe, Micah and Nunez got their 11s. Merry Christmas toall.

DSC03029.JPG

DSC03032.JPG

Originally Posted by JP714

My CDP experience:

Thursday: Friend calls at 4:45 telling me that the CDPs are on Nike.com, by the time I get home, all the 10s and 10.5s are gone. Later go to Disneyland for free (wife's friend works there) and we get back home at around 2AM.

Friday: Wake up at 6AM, take a 7:55AM flight to Sacramento to perform an inventory observation for an audit client. Fly back and back in OC at 7PM. Eat dinner with wife and son. Head out to Warehouse Shoe Sales at 9PM with a Costco Pizza and some other snackies for the troops. My brother (Joe) has been there since 4PM, I join the campout, there are 6 in our group. WSS didn't tell us their size allocation, just said there would be enough for everybody and that there are 12 packs. The first person to show up that wasn't in our group starts camping around 10PM. I fell asleep in the van at 12AM up until 5AM. Micah, Joe and Nunez tough it out outside.

Saturday: Joe wakes me up at 5AM. We brought a football and proceed to play catch at 6AM, Joe drags his toe, trips on the sidewalk and falls into the street. Most of the people in line laugh. Store opens up at 8:45 AM, Joe and I are the frist two and get sz 9.5 and 10.5. To our shock, there are only 10 packs up for sale and 10.5 is the largest that they have. Our group clears out sizes 9.5, 10 and 10.5. At 9:30AM, we head over to Manila Groove in Tustin for our tapsilog/tocilog/longanisalog/victory breakfast, we all got our sizes. Proceed to conk out, then headed to Knott's Berry Farm at 2PM. Toys for Tots weekend = free admission. Got home around 11PM

Sunday: Cancelled snowboarding trip to Mt. High. Went to church.

Conclusion: I know a lot of people would say it is foolish to do a campout, I personally did it more for the campout and less for the pack. I already had the black and red XIs (bought 6 pairs back in '01). Although it was cold, it was good to know that Joe, Micah and Nunez got their 11s. Merry Christmas to all.
Blog?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

To all the dudes trying to get them from eastbay keep calling. The first dude said they had no more at all. When I called back an hour later I spoke to some lady and she said they had 10s 10.5s and 11s.
so you can make your order from the phone? those are all a size i can wear.... how long ago did you call

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by michael g

I am not into shoes like I used to be but that picture is ridiculous.
smh.gif
what do you find ridiculous about it, the sheer number of pairs, or the fact that someone living in squalor with wall-to-wall carpet separating from the baseboards and a stained 1989 velvetine couch probably has better places to invest their subpar income?

Got em coach!

Originally Posted by hdogg523

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

To all the dudes trying to get them from eastbay keep calling. The first dude said they had no more at all. When I called back an hour later I spoke to some lady and she said they had 10s 10.5s and 11s.
so you can make your order from the phone? those are all a size i can wear.... how long ago did you call

I just called looking for a 10.5 or 11 and all they found in the system was a size 8. Oh well, finishline restock tomorrow ftw (hopefully).

This makes me sick seeing all these re-sellers with there 20 something packs. Its sick how many are on ebay already and what they are selling for when allthe people who actually wanted these didnt all get them.

I noticed that some of you guys still have not copped yet.....

For those people that I see with 20+ packs, why not hook those NTer's up if they did not cop.

A good favor in this game goes a long way, trust me.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I noticed that some of you guys still have not copped yet.....

For those people that I see with 20+ packs, why not hook those NTer's up if they did not cop.

A good favor in this game goes a long way, trust me.

if only they would
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom