Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If the boxes are worth $$$, I will put all of my SJs, CGs, and Concord boxes on eBay.

True.

Remember when boys was paying money for the hangtags from the Chicago 10 release?

Think I seen a hangtag go for $50.

Though they were something special?

:lol:

Now that is ridiculous to the fullest extent of the meaning.

:smh:

Last edited:
from Deuteronomy 5:4-21

The LORD talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire ... saying,

I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

except for Jordan 11 BREDS
Blasphemy! 
laugh.gif

how much do you guys think my ds '11 concord box will sell for when these release?

do you guys think it'll be a fair if I trade my concord box for one of these black/red XI boxes? both ds of course. on second thought maybe a fair deal would be my ds concord box for the black/red XI box along with the shoes that it came with.

The only box I care about is my gf's. I care about the shoes. I'm hoping for SOME increase in quality, which won't happen, but I can wish...

I've picked up two pairs of DS 2001 Bred 11's in the past two weeks so when December comes, I'm not completely let down by the quality :D

The only box I care about is my gf's. I care about the shoes. I'm hoping for SOME increase in quality, which won't happen, but I can wish...
I've picked up two pairs of DS 2001 Bred 11's in the past two weeks so when December comes, I'm not completely let down by the quality :D

:rofl: That's the only sentence that matters in this quote

Ppl in here talkin about a BOX!!! A BOX!!! Not the shoe itself, but a damn BOX!!! Y'all are in here talkin about a BOX!!! Not the shoes that are gonna be worn or played in, but this regular ol' new Jordan Brand Box!!! I had to pull a AI on this...

Ppl in here talkin about a BOX!!! A BOX!!! Not the shoe itself, but a damn BOX!!! Y'all are in here talkin about a BOX!!! Not the shoes that are gonna be worn or played in, but this regular ol' new Jordan Brand Box!!! I had to pull a AI on this...

It just makes me salty that it changed. I wanted it. Nd with the price raise and no box?just makes me salty :lol:

It just makes me salty that it changed. I wanted it. Nd with the price raise and no box?just makes me salty
laugh.gif
LOL...I can't lie, the previous XI boxes were nice. Jordan himself knows that the XI's are a special shoe otherwise they wld of never gave them special boxes

LOL...I can't lie, the previous XI boxes were nice. Jordan himself knows that the XI's are a special shoe otherwise they wld of never gave them special boxes

See? The biggest thing is just seeing a line of jams, cgs, Concords, in nice boxes and it ends in a regular box with a higher price tag. I'm doing a custom on a space jam box if it doesn't come with a special box. Don't get me wrong I care about the shoes, but what about the shoes do I have to talk about right now? No official pics, just fakes. All there is to say is that they are coming out without a box. So I'm gonna talk about the box until I get some actual information on the shoe

See? The biggest thing is just seeing a line of jams, cgs, Concords, in nice boxes and it ends in a regular box with a higher price tag. I'm doing a custom on a space jam box if it doesn't come with a special box. Don't get me wrong I care about the shoes, but what about the shoes do I have to talk about right now? No official pics, just fakes. All there is to say is that they are coming out without a box. So I'm gonna talk about the box until I get some actual information on the shoe

I mean what actual information on the shoe would you expect to get. And by saying no official pics, just fakes? Could possibly stating that the early release versions are quite fake? Come on lol, enlighten me.

I mean what actual information on the shoe would you expect to get. And by saying no official pics, just fakes? Could possibly stating that the early release versions are quite fake? Come on lol, enlighten me.

%99 of early release pairs appear to be fake, I guess that imo. But from past experience I just dismiss all early pairs, which I guess isn't the smartest thing to do but it's safer.

And information like the quality...quantity... Patent leather cut ect.

I've read posts about no box, I'm replying my opinion about the box. Not trying to get in an argument about it.

The bottom line is, no special box means there's no reason why these shouldn't get a regular price of $160. Everyone knows the Jordan XI is an iconic shoe. JB knows this well enough to have printed it on the boxes for the past 3 years. The box sets the shoe apart in a collector's closet. You see the box, you know it houses a pair of 11s. You see a regular assed black and white box and it just takes away the value of it all. For me, anyways.

But then again, I wanted the Columbias to retro this year.

So lets take a poll on how many people want the shoes and how many people want the box? I'll take the shoes.

Is THIS what this tread has come to??!! Box talk???!!! Look, I agree that they should have the "special box" for pricing and collector purposes, but at this point MY #1 PRIORITY IS THE SHOES THEMSELVES!!!!!! I'll worry about the box once I have the shoes in-hand!!

Just Sayin'!!! :\

Seriously, eff the box. These could come in a plastic bag and I would still robocop for $185. These are my favorite shoes of all time

Is THIS what this tread has come to??!! Box talk???!!! Look, I agree that they should have the "special box" for pricing and collector purposes, but at this point MY #1 PRIORITY IS THE SHOES THEMSELVES!!!!!! I'll worry about the box once I have the shoes in-hand!!
Just Sayin'!!! :\

everyone wants the shoes, but yo, that box would be.....:pimp:

All this talk about a special box is really getting to me. I'm reading posts about whether or JB would put these Breds in a special Bred 11's box. I heard speculations stating that we will get a special box, and then I heard speculation saying we won't get a special box and we'll have to get the Breds in that regular Jumpman box. Isn't that kind of intimidating. Seriously from you're perspective is more of a concern to you? Obviously I can't help but notice whether all the focus is on the box or the shoes themselves.

Last edited:
I'm a stickler for the details, but I have to agree.  Thread is becoming unreadable.  Think my only interest in this release will be getting a pair for my niece.  Gonna start shifting my focus to OGs and 2000 - 2001 retros until they improve the shape, patent cut, and ankle padding on these XI's.  Hopefully they take a break from these Christmas XI releases and bring something else to the table once the Columbias drop.

The OG XI silhouette & white lining is what truly sets this shoe off. I'm not going to act like all OGs are better than retros but CLEARLY the XI is best in OG form. Another thing is the tomato red sole compared to the varsity red sole. Unless Nike gets the white lining, shape, and true red soles correct any BRED XI retro produced is just... whatever.

Back
Top Bottom