Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

You guys were warned about the customs fees before you ordered but you chose to listen to the guys that swore that you wouldn't get hit with customs fees. I've never been charged customs fees for one pair, only for two. I've only ever ordered from UI also, so it seems like the customs fees are based on the way the site you purchased from describes its value.

If you don't pay the customs fees within 45 days, they send it to collections.

Alright, for whoever is worried about how much their customs fee should call the Internation Customer Service Department which is 800-782-7892 and tell them about "international rates" they will tell you how much your customs fee will be so you guys don't have to stress on how much it will be. Since my package has departed in Germany and has not even hit the states yet.

Talked to some lady said it will be $16.00 from Caliroots and my total was $265, extremely shocked at first, but seemed to me she knew what she was talking about.  Guys should give it a try.

Last edited:
My account disappeared when they switched from yuku even if somebody just joined does that mean they don't know j's fam it's nike talk not nike nt didn't invent shoes b easy with that new account crap

I get that...that's why I said it would be hard to do now...just commenting on those new should be absorbing info

Quality on one of my pairs is trash.

What's up man...still in NM? I came back out of retirement for this nonsense. Can't stop lol...

Yea man they're still holding me hostage out here lol. I feel ya man, i was trying to avoid them because i have the 01's but as usual i decided to "try" and i'm still on the prowl for them. I've been close but just couldn't "pull the trigger" as the kids say nowadays.

Royal Blues??????????????????
The one's man, the one's.  And if you knew that, yes the Royal Blues. The one's are my favorite Jays because of the history behind them and I missed out on the 01 retro because I was too young, so I'm getting these. 

Ohh ok pardon me, I thought u were referring to a new xi colorway lol I was like Wtf ... but yeah I'm with u fam I'm all over the royal blue ones can't wait!

My pair got shipped out yesterday and it says its expected to arrive here on the 2nd. But then I got an email this morning saying "We also need to make you aware that your order has incurred import charges of $123.08. This amount includes all customs duties, taxes and handling fees." How can i be charged that much for customs? Its almost half of what my order costs.

mine says deleted processing

i hope FINISHLINE changes thier shipping box to plain.  I just received my pair and it has big finishline logo on the box...UPS driver also looks like he's into kicks..so not a good combo. ..box is screaming for STEAL ME
I hear you I was waiting for the UPS to arrive to see if I must sign to get the package.  UPS driver rang door bell and left a huge FINISHLINE box at my door and bailed... what if I wasn't home anyone who walks to my door could just snatch and run but oh well ends on a good note I got my pair nice and secure thanks to the mobile finishline.
happy.gif

Got both my pairs from FNL, both are perfect no quality issues they are shoes....I agree I don't really like a company blasting their logo on box.
My usual Jordan size is 9.5, I ordered a 9.5 and 10. The 9.5 is snug then I tried them on my elite socks and NBA socks and they are just to tight on my right foot like usual if i get a size too small. Glad I got the 10. I suggest getting .5 size up especially if you got a wide foot. TTS seems for narrow foot though.

Last edited:
i hope FINISHLINE changes thier shipping box to plain.  I just received my pair and it has big finishline logo on the box...UPS driver also looks like he's into kicks..so not a good combo. ..box is screaming for STEAL ME
I hear you I was waiting for the UPS to arrive to see if I must sign to get the package.  UPS driver rang door bell and left a huge FINISHLINE box at my door and bailed... what if I wasn't home anyone who walks to my door could just snatch and run but oh well ends on a good note I got my pair nice and secure thanks to the mobile finishline.
happy.gif

You are speaking of new ppl, is insinuating that your not, right ? Otherwise your just real dumb and bad mouthing yourself. Your acting like you know more, your experienced. Your none of those, your just real slow. I am new here just like you, until you got 5-10 under your belt. Keep your garbage to yourself.
Ok since your real slow and continue to pursue this, I will explain. Don't base all restocks that sell out in 3 minutes in comparison to today's that was live for a little longer. You also said all these new ppl with 12/12 join dates are all out here with there hands out. Are you kidding me ? Your the same new guy that you speak of sir slow a lot. You joined in 07/12, and you got the nuts to open your mouth ? Your just real slow or real stupid and each one is not a good route.
Your so dumb, that I am just wasting my time on you. Talking about doing homework on a restock, LMFAO , talking about PM, for what smart guy ? If ppl don't know about a restock, why would they PM you smart guy.
Are you really basing all restocks based on NJ's ? Really ? If so there is no point to continue this discussion. The only "noob sailboat' what ever the hell that means, is you. Now go run along little one. Go bug the wall or something.
The funny thing is you think you're going hard. 

But all you did was just invent another thing in your mind..

And proceed to type a whole paragraph full fallacies. 

I'm no noob.. AlmostNotReady was my s/n before the switch..

Go research that one.. Then I will give you the s/n from ezboard that you can research.

After you have done that.. You can take another shot at "dissecting" me or w/e.

But you're better off just staying in your lane..

Got my pairs today from FNL and they are real nice quality! Happy with them, hope everybody gets there's soon!!

Back
Top Bottom