Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Trade in progress with another NT'er for Concords. Already received tracking info. Hopefully everything's legit...

Dudes are definitely jumping out the window with this one. LMAO..
I'm getting some crazy offers..

got one of my pairs yesterday from FNL and they are flawless 
happy.gif
. Does anyone know if FNL delivers on saturdays with their ground shipping?

Appreciate it fellas. I'm not shipping mine out until I receive his cause he was someone with only two posts. He sent pics and everything looked legit though. I'll send mine out if they are but if not he'll be getting his back...

disappointed still no restocks
mean.gif
mean.gif
There must be a reason. They must be planning something like an announced restock because this is the first time they didn't restock the returned/canceled pairs. That or the hype is that real that every single order went through...... not likely though.

Just sent out my concords for the black and reds

Nter williescott2 and i both sent on the same day, 2-3 day shipping. Both pairs to be there new years eve.
Really hope it works out for you man.

You guys should've just bought each others pair through paypal though.

Last edited:
Damn all you people talking about these not being TTS have me worried.. Im naturally a 13...so ******g sick and tired of trying to keep or guess what size im going to be with nike... Ive always given praise to jordan shoes being consistent with size

They are here!!!! I've been looking out my window like a mad man every 20mins or so since 10 am hoping to catch the USPS truck because my buzzer doesn't work. USPS usually just leaves a Notice in my mailbox and I did not want to wait a few more days. I randomly peaked out my apt to see the USPS truck and ran out to catch the driver. Luckily she had the FNL box with her and I just caught her before she was leaving. Hope everyone who is getting theirs delivered by USPS are able to get their packages today.

And everyone is right about the damn finishline box. Logos on every part of the box :smh:

They are here!!!! I've been looking out my window like a mad man every 20mins or so since 10 am hoping to catch the USPS truck because my buzzer doesn't work. USPS usually just leaves a Notice in my mailbox and I did not want to wait a few more days. I randomly peaked out my apt to see the USPS truck and ran out to catch the driver. Luckily she had the FNL box with her and I just caught her before she was leaving. Hope everyone who is getting theirs delivered by USPS are able to get their packages today.
And everyone is right about the damn finishline box. Logos on every part of the box :smh:

why yall fussin about a logo on a box.. if people want to steal yo stuff, it dont have to have no logo on it... yall worry about the littlest things.

Appreciate it fellas. I'm not shipping mine out until I receive his cause he was someone with only two posts. He sent pics and everything looked legit though. I'll send mine out if they are but if not he'll be getting his back...

post pics of the shoes so you can get a legit check bro just to make sure they are early release or something

why yall fussin about a logo on a box.. if people want to steal yo stuff, it dont have to have no logo on it... yall worry about the littlest things.
Depending on where you live, if some dudes see a box with Finish Line logos plastered all over it just sitting on a doorstep, they are very viable to get jacked.

My guy got his in the mail yesterday. He sent me the tracking for em n recepit from fNL. Opened box n took pics. Mailed em today with pics at post office and with the box. I sent out today 2 day As well

He only had a few posts, but seems straight up.

Not a child,

And i know where i sent the shoes, same place he sent his xi
Got a friend not far away

For some reason it didn't dawn on me that this would be such a huge release. EVERYONE & their grandma has the "breds"!! I don't plan on rocking these for a very long time. 

Back
Top Bottom