Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Luckily I have my pair already, the internet in Afghanistan is terrible. I couldn't get on a site with mad traffic even if I wanted to. 
sick.gif

I will wait for the Grapes to drop and cop when these hypebeats get tired of the 11's and sell them to fund that release. 

Suspects caught in the shooting here in houston that took the life over a 22 year old male over the Bred 11's.  Police haven't released the names or any info to the public yet, but they tracked down this criminal at his girlfriends house.  This clown had a huge stash of Jordan 11's still in bags that he had stolen from multiple victims.  Can't stress enough BE CAREFUL if you are buying or selling or still trying to get these locally no matter where u live, or any new release now for that matter.  Crooks are now becoming hip to the shoe game...as we all know shoes are un-traceable and un-trackable and easy to unload for a couple hundred.:smh: :smh: :smh:

I think it's time for me to stop buying when I hear stuff like this.:smh:

Welp, just got off the phone with Kickz(Lady didn't sound too informed) but she said that she doesnt think they will label the items as gifts(because she has never heard of them doing that before :/). Oh well, I requested it anyways, so we'll see.

Welp, just got off the phone with Kickz(Lady didn't sound too informed) but she said that she doesnt think they will label the items as gifts(because she has never heard of them doing that before :/). Oh well, I requested it anyways, so we'll see.

How was communication? Thinking about cancelling my order.

JUST GOT MY SHIPMENT... from MILK.... how is it possible i get it faster from France then finish line... and no custom fees... and they are perfect!!! .. THANK YOU MILK SKATE! ... now i'm a little embarrassed i doubted you! 

sweet! 

JUST GOT MY SHIPMENT... from MILK.... how is it possible i get it faster from France then finish line... and no custom fees... and they are perfect!!! .. THANK YOU MILK SKATE! ... now i'm a little embarrassed i doubted you! 

sweet! 
I'm glad to see that someone received a shipment from milkskate!  I'm still waiting on mine, when did you place order, if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom