Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ordered jan 2 like 1 am from kickz and got my paccage today with no customs fee from ups and still didn't get my ndc order

Okay, so my friend told me that she first told her mom and her mom freaked out and called the cops.  The cops later came and had to interrogate every one in the house hold.

The only thing that the package said was "From: Tommy", nothing else not even the giver's shipping address.  The funny thing is that the address was suppose to be sent to New York and was accidentally sent to California.

How would people react if they got four bags of weed in a box? 
roll.gif

Okay, so my friend told me that she first told her mom and her mom freaked out and called the cops.  The cops later came and had to interrogate every one in the house hold.

The only thing that the package said was "From: Tommy", nothing else not even the giver's shipping address.  The funny thing is that the address was suppose to be sent to New York and was accidentally sent to California.

How would people react if they got four bags of weed in a box? 
roll.gif
lord knows hahahahaha

How would people react if they got four bags of weed in a box? :rofl:

go to cop a case of L's, sodas & chips

Somebody is gonna come a knocking at that door and I'm not talking the law. Believe that...
I honestly don't doubt you man this is some serious ****.  People are crazy and do anything to get their weed back or find out what happened to it.  It's either that or whoever shipped it gonna be X.x.  No lie.

Went to Germany and Amsterdam in late 2011...This is true...Mikes sit in Europe. LOTS of GR Retro Jordans, even on sale...Problem is even on sale, they're still more expensive over there because of exchange rate...

VAT is what kills the relative affordability of kicks in Europe. Most places have VATs of 15-20%, which are baked into the price.a Retailers shouldn't be charging VAT on non-EU orders, but from my experience SH is the only retailer that actually plays by the rules.

Ordered jan 2 like 1 am from kickz and got my paccage today with no customs fee from ups and still didn't get my ndc order
How fast did they send you tracking info after you ordered? I ordered jan 3 around noon and have nothing yet... my first order jan 1 got bounce back bc of "mastercard secure" error but got that email 7 hrs after i placed that order. Stayed on phone with bank to make sure this one went through though...hope all is well

I know this is a bit off topic, but my friend's cousin bought some shoes online right..

Thought it was her shoes opened up the box and four big bags of weed..
roll.gif
DAM!!! Why can't I get that lucky!!!

How fast did you get tracking info after your e-mail with order # in it? I ordered jan 3 before noon and nothing yet...Thanks for help

For all those wondering

got my KICKZ order today, UPS rang the doorbell so I thought I was about to pay customs fees, but they just left the package. Came double boxed and shipped next day all the way from Germany to NJ

The pair is pretty much flawless, im so happy to finally have these.

If u ordered off of sole heaven and forgot to put the vat refund code just send them a nice email and they'll refund it got mine adjusted. For the people that did put the code how much did ur order come out to?

Size? FINALLY came through! Box came fine, just some discoloration form being tossed around.

iPhone pics
But now i need to find a 12.5
tired.gif

For all those wondering

got my KICKZ order today, UPS rang the doorbell so I thought I was about to pay customs fees, but they just left the package. Came double boxed and shipped next day all the way from Germany to NJ

The pair is pretty much flawless, im so happy to finally have these.
Wow. Very nice dude. Congrats. Just ordered my pair from Kickz last night but no tracking info yet. How quickly did you get your tracking & confirmation email? 

these hot punch bottoms bother me...i wish i wasnt so lazy or i would dye them bottom's a deeper red...

but i am........................

Alright, FNL put me on hold for about an hour and a half, but pretty sure it was all worth it.  They even added my purchase to my WC account which I completely forgot and bailed on cause I was in such a hurry and also gave me a $20 GC. 
nthat.gif

Shout out to that dude who lives in DTLA that helped me out you know who you are. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom