Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well kickz still hasn't responded to any of my emails requesting information on the order they billed me 4 days ago. I clicked on my order two days ago and it was listed, now there is only one pair of shoes listed in the order not 2 but no one has contacted me either way, nor have the charges changed.

If they try to just ship one I'm canceling, my cousin's husband could barely come up with the $220 much less anything more. Oh well it seemed like it would work, no wonder they have so many restocks.

Concord thread and other big shoes had a few separate threads due to lock ups and creating separate aftermath threads.

I am on day 13 since my (size?) order was placed, but still patiently waiting for delivery.  It's going to take a month before I go being a jack *** and filing claims.  Hopefully it lands this week, I will DM them on twitter here in a few days just to check up if I don't see anything.  Anyone else still waiting on a (size?) order?  Man, by the time the Easter bunny has come, this threads gonna blow 1500 pages outta the water.....easy
wink.gif

IN FOR 1000!!!

PS My SH pair arrived today looking crispy! No customs or VAT! $205 shipped!!!
nthat.gif

it takes a day or 2 maybe 3 to get confirmation from kicks, I ordered concords last year from them and I live in Europe. If you got through with your take out then they will get you your tracking confirmation soon. Anyone get big restocks lately?

OMG page 1000!!!! :pimp:

We've been past page 1000 500 pages ago :smh:

Last edited:
Man, I was able to slide in and order a pair from Kickz. Now I'm just playing the waiting game like the rest of you guys. We'll see what happens, I guess.

For those who ordered on the 3rd i just got my confirmation about an hr ago.

Good sign for the rest of the kickz guys.

Well kickz still hasn't responded to any of my emails requesting information on the order they billed me 4 days ago. I clicked on my order two days ago and it was listed, now there is only one pair of shoes listed in the order not 2 but no one has contacted me either way, nor have the charges changed.
If they try to just ship one I'm canceling, my cousin's husband could barely come up with the $220 much less anything more. Oh well it seemed like it would work, no wonder they have so many restocks.

Hey Bro, you can easilly call them and they'll try to answer any questions you might have. I tried to email them as well last week after the initial restock and all I got was the auto reply, but i gave them a call and they answered all my Q's. I'm sure they got slammed with all the orders from NT ALONE and they are trying to fulfil orders that may have otherwise been cancelled or backordered by pulling in the kicks that they have in other shops. I say if you aren't needing to pay the mortgage and use that $220 to make the payment then wait, but if you do need that money, it might be time for a different hobby lol.

just got my 2 pairs from SH, no customs tax
FedEx guy knew what's up :lol:
i must not have been the only one in my area who scored a pair during restock cause i saw another on his truck with the SH packing tape

Last edited:
Concord thread and other big shoes had a few separate threads due to lock ups and creating separate aftermath threads.

I am on day 13 since my (size?) order was placed, but still patiently waiting for delivery.  It's going to take a month before I go being a jack *** and filing claims.  Hopefully it lands this week, I will DM them on twitter here in a few days just to check up if I don't see anything.  Anyone else still waiting on a (size?) order?  Man, by the time the Easter bunny has come, this threads gonna blow 1500 pages outta the water.....easy :wink:

I spoke to someone via email and they said it takes 10 business days for orders to arrive. We're getting close minus the holidays and Sundays.

Hey Nike Customer Reps! I know you read these forums, so Please pass the info up to request a restock for those that need these at retail.

Why do I doubt a restock is really going to happen? After buying internationally and getting hit with customs charges, I feel like seeing a restock would be great. I paid 650+ for 2 pair, but a restock will give me hope for future releases that slip through my hands domestically. I have def learned my international lesson- DON'T

Why do I doubt a restock is really going to happen? After buying internationally and getting hit with customs charges, I feel like seeing a restock would be great. I paid 650+ for 2 pair, but a restock will give me hope for future releases that slip through my hands domestically. I have def learned my international lesson- DON'T

For that price why not just buy from a local reseller...? No wait and no hassle...

For that price why not just buy from a local reseller...? No wait and no hassle...

because resellers are the root of all evil :tongue:

but seriouly, dude probably thought he was going to pay about $270 max each and got smacked with an evil/wicked customs charge.

Back
Top Bottom