Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

sorry for the off topic,just bought my first space jams 2009 edition,are the insoles glued to the bottom?because my xi cool greys hav easily removable insoles,those of the space jams look like glued to the bottom arent easily removed.thanks,and sorry for the o/t.

just to add another pics:

(the tongue padding is much more padded compared to the concords from last year)

sorry for the off topic,just bought my first space jams 2009 edition,are the insoles glued to the bottom?because my xi cool greys hav easily removable insoles,those of the space jams look like glued to the bottom arent easily removed.thanks,and sorry for the o/t.
they also have some white midsole imperfections like these
.everything else looks 100% legit.i think they re legit by the few things i know,just asking for a second opinion.

Improved tongue and ankle padding is good news for those going after this release.  Big reason why I offed my Cool Grey's and just went straight after early 2000 XI's.

man those pics look AMAZING. classic bulls coloraway and believe or not in high school these were more sought out than the concords at least in my area they were

either your super cheap or you just have no money flow. c'mon man.
what's that got to do with shelling out 185 for subpar quality and to you fools who think the concords were good qaulity cmon, the mesh looked so cheap and the patent leather was horrible looking, so skipping these and paying a little more for something better IS the way to go, yall keep the trash and keep JB producing garbage cuz you cant hold out even one release, you are all hypebeasts cuz if you wanted change you would stop buying crap

Gotta connect that'll get em to me a couple weeks before RD if I pay $270 now. Best believe Ima do that, tired of walking out the mall thinkin bout gettin shot/robbed

man the padding on these is ridiculous compared to crap theyve been putting out lately. Good job JB.

Those pics are more icing on the cake. Was looking to cop this month but I just decided to go get me a tempurepedic mattress so I'm holding off again on these. Amazing sleep > Js :lol: Also rocking my concords today and they have a 07/31 production date, so yeah I doubt they barely producing BREDS just now.

Back
Top Bottom