Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm in LA also. I bought from niketalk and one from SNS
the one from SNS had a bunch of flaws the white midsole had glue spots and had a few gashes in it on one pair
Not noticeable from afar I guess

The only thing she can say is maybe the slight difference in the upper leather between the euro and American pair but I doubt she held an American pair
Look at his post count and join date. Total noob. Why would the leather be different? Makes no sense. Do you actually think American pairs are made in U.S. and Euro pairs are made in Europe? You do know they are all made in the same asian country, right? Oh man.

@coldcity i remember when dudes called him out for having early releases and he tried defending all his fake kicks :rofl:

yeah dude has been in hiding for a while

I think dude had a mental breakdown. You didn't see that video with him talking about the government collapsing and what not. Apparently he was ex military and when to military prison or something and had a drug problem in the past. He's probably in another world right now.

We may catch him on Doomsday Preppers next season. Sold off all his kicks to make an underground bunker in Switzerland.

Last edited:
This guy?

"Ova the world wide web....." - airplane arms......
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A little help NT fam, this crazy lady that let her young son bid on her account on ebay and bought a pair of size 11's I bought from Size? is sending them back to me because she says they are fake.  This lady is out of her mind.  I did a google search and I don't see anything against Size not being a legit seller.  Then what gets me is she tried telling me she took them to both footlocker and finishline and they tried telling her they aren't on point.  Thoughts????
This should be pretty easy. You don't need help from us. Just beat her at her own game. Contact Ebay telling them that you have a buyer who clearly is suffering from buyer's remorse and bought an expensive pair of authentic Jordan 11s from you, and is claiming that they are fake. Tell Ebay that you have the invoice from Size?.co.uk which is a well known, internationally famous AUTHORIZED nike, adidas, and Jordan Brand retailer. Maintain an air of confidence in your "tone" in your message to eBay. Tell them to go ahead and investigate the company themselves and to get back to you when they've informed the disgruntled buyer that the retailer is authorized and the shoes are authentic. If she used paypal, send the same message to them. Include links to all of your detailed photos, mentioning that it is OBVIOUS to any informed  buyer that the shoes are authentic. Maintain a professional, polite, confident, and firm tone in your message. 

just got my shipping email from kickz. guess ill just take the gamble on the custom fee. would still like to get 1 pair for US retail.

This should be pretty easy. You don't need help from us. Just beat her at her own game. Contact Ebay telling them that you have a buyer who clearly is suffering from buyer's remorse and bought an expensive pair of authentic Jordan 11s from you, and is claiming that they are fake. Tell Ebay that you have the invoice from Size?.co.uk which is a well known, internationally famous AUTHORIZED nike, adidas, and Jordan Brand retailer. Maintain an air of confidence in your "tone" in your message to eBay. Tell them to go ahead and investigate the company themselves and to get back to you when they've informed the disgruntled buyer that the retailer is authorized and the shoes are authentic. If she used paypal, send the same message to them. Include links to all of your detailed photos, mentioning that it is OBVIOUS to any informed  buyer that the shoes are authentic. Maintain a professional, polite, confident, and firm tone in your message. 
Well said sir!

about sneakgeekz

By the time I was 15 I was a drug addicted high school drop out. I was living out of abandoned buildings and committing felonies to survive. The last 40 years of my life has been spent trying to stay alive and stay out of prison.

Because of my love for my daughters I got my head straight, I started my own business and I moved out of the projects. Today I longer have to stress about staying alive or being arrested when I walk out of my front door.

about sneakgeekz

By the time I was 15 I was a drug addicted high school drop out. I was living out of abandoned buildings and committing felonies to survive. The last 40 years of my life has been spent trying to stay alive and stay out of prison.

Because of my love for my daughters I got my head straight, I started my own business and I moved out of the projects. Today I longer have to stress about staying alive or being arrested when I walk out of my front door.

Can you explain this!

Just a quick sidenote...remember those Jordan 11 socks from finishline that some dude posted the link to because they were really cheap? I jumped on them because it was 8 bucks for two pairs. Yeah, now I know why. Another reason why I hate finishline. They advertised the sock online as size 7-9. What they didn't mention is that it is SOCK size 7-9, which is for shoes size youth 3-5. To tell you the truth, I didn't know there was a difference between sock size and shoe size anyway. But even if I did, I still woulda got got by finishline. I HATE that company. Whatever, it's pretty funny now...staring at these little baby socks in my hand.

Last edited:
Kickz for. 248, then phantom shipping customs charges? No thanks

Now your gonna talk ish cause you got lucky and caught a restock ? Easy cowboy slow the Fu*# down !! Your starting to burn me out now ! You went from being happy to trying to rub it in ppls faces !! I couldn't careless I got a few of these, but for the cats who haven't. Shut the beep up ! You just straight annoying now !!!

about sneakgeekz

Can you explain this!

Lol. Always make fun of this **** on the way to Vegas.

hes active on twitter, doesnt post videos anymore i guess.

i didnt mind his videos when he acted/talked like a normal dude. he was corny at times.

I heard he started getting strong armed, so he slowed down on videos. I heard his life was threatened.

Back
Top Bottom