Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It's sad that JB can just throw out ANY old thing and we are still OK wth it. Any pair that has glue stains across the uppers shuld have been caught by QC and thus deemed factory 2nd! :/ One of these days when i've got a little extra time on my hands, i'm going to look into seeing what it would take to sue them for false advertisement(Quality Products Inspired etc) LOL

What ever happened to blake griffin's nikes fallin apart during a game? I thought that was goin to spark somethin, but nah here we are gettin the same ol sh*t

If Jesus Christ wore J's, I'm convinced it'd be the Black Red XI's.

Ghandi would wear Roshe Runs

Satan would rock Kobe VII's

Better late than never, my first pair of blk/reds.... Had to trade my VNNNDS Pearl Foams which was a heartbreaker, but I had no other choice....

Last edited:
Better late than never, my first pair of blk/reds.... Had to trade my VNNNDS Pearl Foams which was a heartbreaker, but I had no other choice....

good you got yours homie.dhughes got a photography-rival i see.you even got the same porch.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.awesome pic bro.

Last edited:
Got my first order from kickz and I got a custom fee of $29.

Kind of pissed but I took the chance, still happy with them though.

Concords never had a restock.... I was a disbeliever at first, but I have to say that they manufactured way more Bred 11's than Cords...I might even go further and say that I think every major release for the second half of 2012 has had a restock. All but the DB 9's i think......... Thunders restocked, Bred 11's, Rookie Galaxys......I think Nike is doing a good job with controlling the situations with the releases. I think people have it twisted saying back in the day it was easier.....WAY back in the day it was. Here in the 90's it definitely was easier to get jordans cause there was no internet hype up for a release, you'd find out the NEW jordan by walking into a store and then they would tell you what is what. Then a couple weeks to a month go by and wala sold out. By the late 90's and early 2000's footlockers and footactions would glass case shoes that were releasing next month or in the near future. That was the beginning of hyping shoes....which to grew into this internet hype on forums and shoe sites. In the mid 2000's camp outs and lines and this whole culture of sneaker heads was making some noise. Man 2006 was the year when it was seriously impossible. To this day I never saw a line like Grape V's in 2006 in person, the internet game was not even that crazy... it was all about campouts.... and the DMP release in 2006 was crazy too. Those releases were way harder than this internet, rsvp, massive stock and restock game. All these youngins saying releases are getting harder and harder but not as hard as mid 2000's.... I say if the cement iii's or black cement iii's released in 2006 it would have been crazy. But, everyone got their pair for cement iii's. There will always be resellers. I even resell. But, with the inflation on sneakers and all these restocks and mass production.... I'm willing to say that I predict in the next 5 years the resell game would have gone down significantly.

Concords never had a restock.... I was a disbeliever at first, but I have to say that they manufactured way more Bred 11's than Cords...I might even go further and say that I think every major release for the second half of 2012 has had a restock. All but the DB 9's i think......... Thunders restocked, Bred 11's, Rookie Galaxys......I think Nike is doing a good job with controlling the situations with the releases. I think people have it twisted saying back in the day it was easier.....WAY back in the day it was. Here in the 90's it definitely was easier to get jordans cause there was no internet hype up for a release, you'd find out the NEW jordan by walking into a store and then they would tell you what is what. Then a couple weeks to a month go by and wala sold out. By the late 90's and early 2000's footlockers and footactions would glass case shoes that were releasing next month or in the near future. That was the beginning of hyping shoes....which to grew into this internet hype on forums and shoe sites. In the mid 2000's camp outs and lines and this whole culture of sneaker heads was making some noise. Man 2006 was the year when it was seriously impossible. To this day I never saw a line like Grape V's in 2006 in person, the internet game was not even that crazy... it was all about campouts.... and the DMP release in 2006 was crazy too. Those releases were way harder than this internet, rsvp, massive stock and restock game. All these youngins saying releases are getting harder and harder but not as hard as mid 2000's.... I say if the cement iii's or black cement iii's released in 2006 it would have been crazy. But, everyone got their pair for cement iii's. There will always be resellers. I even resell. But, with the inflation on sneakers and all these restocks and mass production.... I'm willing to say that I predict in the next 5 years the resell game would have gone down significantly.

Do the fakes not come with Red Box inserts? I have people trying to buy my inserts?!?! Of course I said no but crazy.

Last edited:
wat

Back
Top Bottom