Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Prove it.  I think people are saying they get charged $1285738956328959328 for "customs" just so people don't order.

I got my Kickz.com order and didn't get charged anything at all.  UPS delivered it like any other package I receive.

$250 shipped charged to my AMEX.
I'm not blaming kickz.com or anyone nor am I telling others not to order. In fact I took NTer's words that the site is legit so I took a gamble on ordering overseas. But I can't believe the amount of COD on a $179.86 purchase. And I thought I let others here know, thats all.

Here you go:

yes kickz needs to do something better to hide those charges that are being spent by us. The receipts should be hidden some place, or better yet let the customer print out their own receipts online.

I'm not blaming kickz.com or anyone nor am I telling others not to order. In fact I took NTer's words that the site is legit so I took a gamble on ordering overseas. But I can't believe the amount of COD on a $179.86 purchase. And I thought I let others here know, thats all.

Here you go:

ouch. noticed your in canada, hopefully the lazy US customs agent just skips mine.

HS is getting slammed, cant even get on to sign in to my acct.  It wouldn't take my password for some reason and now it won't even connect to let me try again

its already crashing..?
Looks like its down....
mad.gif

checking euro site just for sharts and giggles......it's already dead 

LURKERS ASSEMBLE

Last edited:
mean.gif
... at members going in other forums to tell them AJ 11 Breds are restocking at HS... really? I understand we're here to help, but really? Didn't we already established that there are sh*t loads of lurkers?

sick.gif

:smh: ... at members going in other forums to tell them AJ 11 Breds are restocking at HS... really? I understand we're here to help, but really? Didn't we already established that there are sh*t loads of lurkers?

:x

F n idiots

shouldnt have posted in the first place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom