Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Lol, they(jb/Nike) don't give a damn what people consider rare.

:lol: tell that to Jordan Brand who released the Banned 1s with Nike Air on them because they know that we all want it, they were rare before then, and then made them in limited quantities and with good quality. Everyone who had them or wanted them needed to buy a pair because they were rare and hard to find.

If they didn't care about what people considered rare, they wouldn't have made the Galaxy Foams or Yeezys so rare and give them to celebrities to flaunt around. It's a business, and things like that create hype. People will always want something more if they find out it's limited.

Why do you think they haven't retrod certain models correctly? They're going to eventually do them right once they become more rare.

In example, the Black Cement IVs.. if they ever retro them with Nike Air on them, it's going to be when all the Nike Air black cement IVs are crumbled and dead. That way everyone needs to buy a new pair, because they're RARE AND HARD TO FIND.

:lol: tell that to Jordan Brand who released the Banned 1s with Nike Air on them because they know that we all want it, they were rare before then, and then made them in limited quantities and with good quality. Everyone who had them or wanted them needed to buy a pair because they were rare and hard to find.
If they didn't care about what people considered rare, they wouldn't have made the Galaxy Foams or Yeezys so rare and give them to celebrities to flaunt around. It's a business, and things like that create hype. People will always want something more if they find out it's limited.
Why do you think they haven't retrod certain models correctly? They're going to eventually do them right once they become more rare.
In example, the Black Cement IVs.. if they ever retro them with Nike Air on them, it's going to be when all the Nike Air black cement IVs are crumbled and dead. That way everyone needs to buy a new pair, because they're RARE AND HARD TO FIND.

I thought the simple fact that Jordan brand will never do a Nike Air is because they would rather try to separate themselves form Nike and "be their own brand" so to speak

People need to have patience and not buy from some dudes trunk at the mall or if they do please don't come in here and be all salty because you got some horrible quality shoe.

Lol I don't mind sitting outside the day before in my lawn chair.. Just got fired from my job I got all the time in the world hahaha :pimp:

tumblr_m6yce2rDRa1raei82o1_500.gif

:rofl: This cant be life

Lol I don't mind sitting outside the day before in my lawn chair.. Just got fired from my job I got all the time in the world hahaha:pimp:

Cuz we the taxpayers are gonna buy your pair right?

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Although last time I checked WIC doesn't cover sneakers.

SMFH.

Last edited:
Cuz we the taxpayers are gonna buy your pair right?
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Although last time I checked WIC doesn't cover sneakers.
SMFH.

Nah, but he'll cash in that unemployment check quick :lol:

(The last thing on my mind would be buying sneakers if I got fired from my job)

He only has 1 pair of Bred 11s with #45? Most overseas website and Air-Randy will have a full size run. Dude probably got it from an asian site and makes up a story about Nike hooking him up. Now a days, anyone can post anything on the internet and make ppl believe it

my thoughts exactly

he didnt get jack from Nike

^Got it off a local dude who's been selling early releases since beginning of the year. He told me that out of all the pairs he got only one of them came in bad. He said he should be getting the Bred IV's pretty soon and the Bred XIII's sometimes next month . We'll see how that goes.

^Got it off a local dude who's been selling early releases since beginning of the year. He told me that out of all the pairs he got only one of them came in bad. He said he should be getting the Bred IV's pretty soon and the Bred XIII's sometimes next month . We'll see how that goes.

can you post the production dates on the tag??

I thought the simple fact that Jordan brand will never do a Nike Air is because they would rather try to separate themselves form Nike and "be their own brand" so to speak

That was the plan, initially. I guess you could argue that in pursuit of this, they've also created a rarity factor. They COULD go back to Nike Air to re-energize the base if they needed to, and they wouldn't really risk JB's autonomy because they've largely established that by now. It's kind of an ace in the hole, perfect storm situation they've created.

Nah, but he'll cash in that unemployment check quick :lol:
(The last thing on my mind would be buying sneakers if I got fired from my job)

You know damn well you'd be thinking about sneakers job or no job, don't play that self-righteous card when you're in the catbird seat.

BTW, for y'all throwing rocks at the "taxpayers paying" nonsense - he is a taxpayer. When you are employed, you pay into unemployment insurance through your taxes so that those out of work can have a bit of a safety net. The inherent implication is that one day YOU might be one of those people. That's how the system is SUPPOSED to work. That's the concept of INSURANCE, of which the unemployment program is a form.

Poor people buying $200 shoes? No wonder they're poor.

Exactly how much should one make before they can buy $200 shoes? You tell me, Milton Friedman - I'll wait....

If he's not taking food of his family's plate or buying kicks with the electric bill money, then what exactly is the problem? What is somebody who is getting by on low income without much assets or credit to do? Should they save up to buy a house one pair of sneakers at a time? ...And, then get denied the loan anyway because they don't make enough income according to the bank?

There are lot of reasons why systematically disenfranchised people remain poor. Buying sneakers is not one of them.

In fact, ironically enough, it is not the poor, but the overnight wealthy (i.e. celebs, athletes, etc.) who spend themselves into bankruptcy.

Say what's up to Buffy for me at the next polo match, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom