Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Lil bro just got his in today.

Damn, those look pretty damn good.

got my pair in from misterj i will post individual pics soon

the spacejams prod. date is 06/24/09-10/14/09
greys 07/09/10-9/20/10
concords 7/13/11-10/10/11

breds say 6/13/12-6/29/12

thats because they are the first run early release crap.

they are always a few weeks, this can be confirmed even with the concords from last year...

come RD all the pairs from REAL retailers they have have a 7/12-9 or 10/12 production date just like every other normal shoe...

That's weird. My Concords had a date from end of June- July 31st. These where from Footlocker too. :shrugs:

My Concords prod date says: 7/13/11 - 10/6/11

Sketchy that those Bred 11s were only 2 weeks though...

I don't know..

dame 185 steep as hell i hope i can order them online cuz my black behind aint standing in no riot for NO SNEAKERS

dame 185 steep as hell i hope i can order them online cuz my black behind aint standing in no riot for NO SNEAKERS

Lol I don't mind sitting outside the day before in my lawn chair.. Just got fired from my job I got all the time in the world hahaha
pimp.gif

thats because they are the first run early release crap.
they are always a few weeks, this can be confirmed even with the concords from last year...
come RD all the pairs from REAL retailers they have have a 7/12-9 or 10/12 production date just like every other normal shoe...
Those don't look like crap to me loll.  When you say "just like every other normal shoe", do you mean jordans only? Cause I have air max 90s and air max 1's that have production dates of 1 month, some even shorter.  And theyre def legit cause purchased from nike.com.  Just curious what you mean, not tryin to sound like a **** at all.

:stoneface: Am I missing something? When was getting fired from your job something cool to do..

You have more time to campout duhh....fo reals though if I just got fired from my job and had no income coming in I would not be buying kicks.

I should be able to obtain a pair , if not I'll simply just move on . Not willing to pay over retail for these

Back
Top Bottom