Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

thanks, i'm just a lil worried cuz my confirmation email just has my street not the house number

Wow! Im no expert in that field but i'd contact kickz(as you already did) and then contact UPS with tracking info(if kickz fails to correct the shipping addy) and such to let them know its yours and correct house number. Maybe even get them to leave it at a ups store to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
When filling out the address on kickz, does it come out wierd? like it has street then street number, i was only able to get my street in and not my house number.  I emailed cust serv right away, i hope they can put the full address before it ships.  I'm reading mixed reviews about the customer service here so i'm a little worried
I'm worried about this too. My order just has my street name, town, and zip.. but no street number on the the email order confirmation. I emailed them but they had already shipped it out.

roll.gif

Lol, the thread title says no selling. And all the people saying pass on the Laneys will be the same people a year from now saying they want to cop. I just want to see more pics.

And in regards to UPS, I was told they can't update the address info until after a delivery attempt was made.

Lol, the thread title says no selling. And all the people saying pass on the Laneys will be the same people a year from now saying they want to cop. I just want to see more pics.

And in regards to UPS, I was told they can't update the address info until after a delivery attempt was made.

Regarding UPS, I do not think this is true. The sender can update the address at any time even if it's in transit.
Have done this on numerous occasions.

So how does this Fnl restock work? I'm sitting here watching my computer count down, over and over and over and over.

I wonder if launch is gonna be at 12 (midnight) ET. If so, waiting and watching this 30 countdown, I feel like I'm a bum. Lol

Back
Top Bottom