Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

roll.gif

This comedy in here, none of this effects my life whatsoever, I'm laughing at you people defending this guy.

I'll leave it at that.
Denial.

Dallas is know for its shopping in particular North Park Mall with every high end store you can think of. NorthPark is one of  the largest mall in TX.... stores the Galleria in Houston does not have or has just recently opened. That is why there is a NT in Dallas. Not mention its right there next to Highland Park...ballerachi city. Still Houston should have one

Falsified beef we ALL got TEXAS love an ride or die for any one of our Cities! Nothing more than like a sibling rivalry....But far as that goes..."THIS AINT THE TIME NOR PLACE" as Ced said.

Aint no divide an conquer round here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falsified beef we ALL got TEXAS love an ride or die for any one of our Cities! Nothing more than like a sibling rivalry....But far as that goes..."THIS AINT THE TIME NOR PLACE" as Ced said.

Aint no divide an conquer round here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE DAT! MUCH RESPECT,HOMIE. HOLLA!

CED B.

Props on that info Kam, 

laugh.gif
 @ the cat that ran his mouth too early.....

Lets keep the hate/denial to a minimum, like what was said... that makes the credible/knowledgable individuals post less.

Of course Nike and the companies who buy the product know how many they have, however, you have no idea.

I love how you come with a guess that 400,000 or so more pairs were made of Bred's than Concord's, that's where I knew you were full of either cocaine or ****.

So apparently to you, they made half of a million Space Jam's, then made half a million Cool Grey's....then decided to only make 300,000 Concord's, but made more than DOUBLE Bred's?

Where is your credibility?

I find it hard to believe a guy with a pic of him holding a pair of Penny II's in his avatar staring in the mirror knows exactly what's going on with production numbers, but apparently you are very high up in Nike to know these production numbers.

I am so glad we have you here for information.
pimp.gif

Quick question man, should we expect 1.3 million pairs of whatever XI drops this season?
OK, well if you must know I started my journey out with a PhD in Accounting from Rutgers Business School in Newark, NJ.. After graduating in 2005, I was brought on as an intern to do "accounting" the actual name of the position is called a Digital Marketing Operations for a company called Nike, Inc.. (some people as yourself may know it as Nike...) While working there in the Nike Headquarters, I was able to rub shoulders with many people including some of the big wigs you speak of, including people from JB... I was there for a little under 5 years, before I used my knowledge and experience to gain access to my current position which is to watch over "accounting" the assets of the largest medical equipment provider in the united states, a company called Apria Healthcare, even though I have much love for kicks, and didn't want to leave Nike, I had a child back home and the health care company which also had headquarters in my home city, gave me an offer I couldn't turn down.... Now during my time at Nike, Inc, I was able to meet and still to this day talk, vacation with, and discuss Kicks, numbers, and other info you wouldn't even be able to comprehend with these people... On top of that I also have a first cousin that also has been working for JB in the design area for more than 5 years... So, no i don't have any clue what I am talking about.... I just pulled these numbers out of my ***...

More Breds were produced than CG, Space Jams, and Concords...

Breds were about 700,000

Space Jams were about 500,000

CG was less than 500,000, but I'm not sure exactly how many

Concords were about 300,000

And yes I am holding a pair of Penny II's, when I started my NT account that was an old pic that I had saved on my work computer and haven't changed it since, I'm sure that just happened to be the shoe I had on that day, based off of the Orlando Magic hat I had on... But just for you I will grant you the opportunity to name any shoe from Nike or JB, hell I will even go as far as saying you can add Fila and Reebok (love Grant Hills and Iversons) to the list that has dropped and I will make a new Avatar holding that same shoe you name in the mirror, if that will make me more credible to you... You might have to give me a day or 2, so I can go to my storage unit across town and dig it out, since the wife made me kick my collection out of the house, lol...

and to answer your question, no they will not make as many of the 2013 retro XI as the Breds because they are not doing an OG color, and they will be in a limited package with another shoe.... anything else?
You had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.

1972 lmao, reminds me of when i went to the florida state fair and the guy selling the shoe cleaner was wearing the 12s and he saw my penny 2s i was wearing (orlandos) and was like "look at these shoes they look good and are from 1985!" i seriously had to laugh and told him he was wearing 12s and in that case Jordan came into the league in 1973? he didnt have anything to say. some people either dont do their homework or think everyone else is stupid.

Damn, haven't been here for a while, and found some very informative and entertaining posts.

Back
Top Bottom