Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i just want one to OWN. not going the reseller/UK route, so restocks are my only hope 
laugh.gif
yeah good luck with that. 

Wooooow...aside from the sloppy stitching where the patent leather meets at the back and the light scuff marks on the "carbon fiber" paint, these look real.
Yeah, or replicas they aren't terrible but...the carbon fiber is REALLY REALLY bad looking. That's some s hitty plastic fake carbon there. The toe cap on the left shoe...wtf happened there? The patent cut at the back is terrible, so is the phylon midsole in that area where it's supposed to come up to a point. The tongue is waaaaay too thin and flimsy. I dont know man, you buy 45 dollar shoes, you get 45 dollar shoes. I'd rather spend 60 and get some decent pumas, adidas, or even Jordan Brand shoes on sale on a website, not this 45 dollar crap.

So on ASW, we can look forward to FSR re-stocks in all the stores/sites? never payed attention until this year.

Naaaah, I don't think you're going to be able to go into a store and buy them unless you're in Houston. I know last year they turned one of the stores into a JB store and had all you can eat concords at a 1 per person per purchase limit, you could then go back to the back of the line and grab more. Not sure what the deal was for online.

I had 2 pair. Paid retail for both. The more I held on to them and went to work and about my everyday business, I noticed here in NYC every one and they mother, literally, has a pair of bred 11's. It was a hard decision but I sold both pair for 320 each. Used some of the money to get me a pair of stealth foams off eBay. U rarely see someone rocking a pair of those anywhere. Gonna save the rest and add some more cash to it so I can get a second pair of stealths. I liked the 11's but the hype is too crazy for them. I don't wanna walk around my city and have on the same kicks as everyone and their newborn babies. And holding them until the summer ain't gonna work cuz the other half of NYC is doing the same thing so why bother.

Last edited:
How long does it usually take for eastbay to process the order?  I've ordered last week but up to now its still processing..

Bought a DS pair via invoice off someone for $270. Paid for the hassle and struggle to even get a pair. Thought I got a good deal since resellers are asking $350+

Back
Top Bottom