Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This is only the 2nd I've rock mine since RD. Still look 95%+ DS except for some minor creasing on the back heel under the jumpman. I'd love a DS pair from this ASW release coming 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I went through the steps to confirm payment from these dude's - it's not pending paypal. I'm not trying to spend 350-400 on these with all the fees associated with this. Anyone know how I can get Paypal to deny this transaction?

its funny this thread has people logging how many times they have worn them.....

i think these are the most uncomfortable sneaker i got last...i cant wear them for 3 hours without major footpain.....

^^ That's unfortunate mo. Mine are very comfy. A little snug, but I've developed a habit for wearing all of my sneakers with the elite socks on and honestly.... it's heaven. 
glasses.gif

its funny this thread has people logging how many times they have worn them.....

i think these are the most uncomfortable sneaker i got last...i cant wear them for 3 hours without major footpain.....
Honestly they were pretty uncomfortable at first.  

I done broke em in though.  Much better.

Last edited:
Richard Hamilton's wearing the BRED XI's & Nate Robinson's rockin the Raptor VII's against Brooklyn Nets right now. Chicago Bulls representin that JB retro game
nthat.gif

Richard Hamilton's wearing the BRED XI's & Nate Robinson's rockin the Raptor VII's against Brooklyn Nets right now. Chicago Bulls representin that JB retro game
nthat.gif
Rips been wearing Breds and concord quite a lot lately, Nate's been killin in Flu Game's. New Bulls showing love to the G.O.A.T.

Anyone ordered from here? How are the 11's runnin size wise?
Never ordered form there but 11s to me are tight. I would suggest goin up .5 to be safe. I ignored this recommendation and copped my true 10.5 but it was unbearable so i sold and copped an 11. Way better 

your pants 
nthat.gif
Not sure if i could mention but those are the tiger camo pants from urban outfitters. They look so sick with js. I copped a second pair of bred 11s last night just strolling around on size?

My tally on pairs now is 5 lol. No resell tho all going to fam and friends. I advise people to check sites randomly and jsut do a search every now and then. Usually late night you find the surprises. 

Just found this thread else i would have posted the link but i shared with people on twitter. Will drop here next time cuz i be seeing these often

Depends on the sneaker mo. But all in all you're right.

Usually you just weight your options: copp from a reseller for about the same price, but no peace of mind like dealing with an actual business or

Buy overseas and brace for the customs fee...

Should the jumpman ball be always aligned in between the 2 and the 3?
Funny you asked, I realized today that on the Breds it isn't. No where near the middle, it's actually next to the 2 in the 23. I guess you cant use that for an authenticity check anymore. I know my pairs 100% legit because I copped straight from Nike. 

Last edited:
Funny you asked, I realized today that on the Breds it isn't. No where near the middle, it's actually next to the 2 in the 23. I guess you cant use that for an authenticity check anymore. I know my pairs 100% legit because I copped straight from Nike. 
I got mine from nike italy, the ball on the right pair is on the 3. Opposite of yours. But i have another local pair the ball is mid of 2 and 3

I asked coz some uses that for authenticity.

Copped my pair from FNL on RD in store.

On mine it is right about even....

If yours is and and it came from NDC and it isnt in the same spot, sounds like a quality control issue over at Nike.

But @vanitysim, there are many other ways to legit check these though: Midsole shaping, toe cap, patent leather cut. The list goes on.

Last edited:
What's up with this restock for asg weekend? I wouldn't think Nike would do another restock... Is it all just a rumor someone made up?

What's up with this restock for asg weekend? I wouldn't think Nike would do another restock... Is it all just a rumor someone made up?

Correct. As for UK sites i usually use this or soleheaven.com (always use code "vatrefund" to get discount). Using that code got me 2 pairs at $209 shipped each.

The shoes came to 221 shipped to the US from size? but retail here in Canada was like 236 after tax so it was a good deal for me. After I ordered I could still ad like 3 more to cart lol but that would have been overdoing it.

Usually send to my fam in the US then get um later to avoid Canada's ridiculous customs/duties. But yea like i said once a night just "run laps" as i call it on a few sites that they dropped on and you sometimes find um sitting there. 

Back
Top Bottom