Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yeah I just wore mine for the first time today. How often do you wear them to keep the in good shape and do you do something after you wore them on a day?
I've worn mine 3x since release date. I just clean, put the shoes trees back in with some paper stuffed under the tree to fill it out and back in the box it goes until next wear. 

Yeah I just wore mine for the first time today. How often do you wear them to keep the in good shape and do you do something after you wore them on a day?
I've worn mine 3x since release date. I just clean, put the shoes trees back in with some paper stuffed under the tree to fill it out and back in the box it goes until next wear. 
Yeah, I clean them. Put the trees back in, then throw them in the box. I tread lightly thou, to keep them looking fresh. 

Yeah I put the show tree in and into the box it went. When you say release day do you mean back to December lol? Cause I got mine from the restock a couple of weeks backs. Does the paper keep it from creasing if I put it under the shoe tree and do you put newspaper crumbled up or what type of paper?

Yeah I put the show tree in and into the box it went. When you say release day do you mean back to December lol? Cause I got mine from the restock a couple of weeks backs. Does the paper keep it from creasing if I put it under the shoe tree and do you put newspaper crumbled up or what type of paper?
Yeah I got mine in December. I went bar hopping on the 1st wear and just casually the last 2. I take old newspaper and ball up a few sheets then wrap those with one sheet. Some nikes have a similar stuffing under the trees that I tried to recreate.

http://www.facebook.com/SneakHeat  twitter:angry:SneakHeat. Most of the info is in the Facebook page. They are also doing a drop of the grape 5's. The 5's are sizes 8-13 scheduled to drop at 4pm eat for $150 +shipping and the breds are in limited sizes scheduled to drop at 7pm est for 165 +shipping.  I have never ordered from them before but I've heard they have a pretty good rep. 

http://www.facebook.com/SneakHeat twitter:angry:SneakHeat. Most of the info is in the Facebook page. They are also doing a drop of the grape 5's. The 5's are sizes 8-13 scheduled to drop at 4pm eat for $150 +shipping and the breds are in limited sizes scheduled to drop at 7pm est for 165 +shipping.  I have never ordered from them before but I've heard they have a pretty good rep. 

How are they selling for below retail?

I don't know they usually sell stuff around or below retail from what I've seen, but I've never dealt with them before so I'm not sure what the deal with that is just thought I'd put it out there for anyone who was looking and wanted to take the chance. 

Sneakheat sounds MAD shady...unless it's promo for them to begin a legit business, this seems to be a strange way of promotion though.

This thread is pathetic! Dudes asking what color jeans to wear with these XI, asking how do you walk in these shoes to prevent creasing, asking if they should wear them, asking how to clean them........wtf. They are shoes! Made of leather, rubber and glue. You've been preparing for this all your life.

my advice: don't wear those stupid khaki pants everyone wears nowdays. it looks ******g ******ed. maybe once in awhile its ok but you people overdo that **** in the on foot pics i see
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

my advice: don't wear those stupid khaki pants everyone wears nowdays. it looks ******g ******ed. maybe once in awhile its ok but you people overdo that **** in the on foot pics i see
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
To each, his own. Don't knock it just because you don't like it. I wear them with denim Khaki Levi 514's and they look good to me. 

Now if you're talking straight khaki's, almost docker type....I'd agree. Sneakers + khaki's = weird 
tired.gif

has anyone had squeaking problems?lol after 15-20 wears i believe where the atent leather creases in front it makes a squealing sound.

Back
Top Bottom