Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Im trying to pull the trigger on these Bred XIs on ebay but pages back on here I read on how on fakes, the Red Cover is not glossy is dull...
And the real ones is glossy? On the pic looks very dull please Help!
Yeah I posted those pics but I can't tell with that pic. Get more

I skipped out on these. I've always loved em but these are all over the market. One of the easier retros to get. I see them dropping in price soon but til then, my concords are still ridiculously icy [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I skipped out on these. I've always loved em but these are all over the market. One of the easier retros to get. I see them dropping in price soon but til then, my concords are still ridiculously icy [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Yeah, I read somewhere 0.5M were produced for these re-release... A lot of BRED XI out there...

I know man i dont want to rock these without another pair but damn i dont want to pay the resell price haha

I didn't want to spend it either ! but I couldn't wait to rock them. Still waited like over a month after having 2 pairs on the shelf. I aint never been scared to rock a pair if shoes before. Haha.

whats the re-sale price looking like on these? thinking of copping another pair dince my cdp are beat

Damn shoes started to squeak today smh
Sold my DS pair for $240 and I am very glad I did because my '09 SJ's squeaked, my '10 CG's squeaked, my '11 Cords squeaked...I wasn't about to chance it with these too

Nothing is more embarrassing than a pair of squeaky shoes, especially on college campus :lol:

Last edited:
Sold my DS pair for $240 and I am very glad I did because my '09 SJ's squeaked, my '10 CG's squeaked, my '11 Cords squeaked...I wasn't about to chance it with these too

Nothing is more embarrassing than a pair of squeaky shoes, especially on college campus
laugh.gif
embarassing?? who cares tbh... omg his shoes are making noise what a loser.... nah it's not like that bro
laugh.gif
 my cdp 18s squeak like crazy and i still rock them with as much pride as any other shoe

They really aren't wearing well. Wore them three times and they are all creased up and the 23 has stretch marks like a pregnant chick. It's too bad because xi is my fav jordan

Back
Top Bottom