Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

There will not be a lottery for these like the GMP. I repeat NO lottery!!! This applies to FNL. I'm not sure about the other stores

Last edited:
^ I'm not sure about that.

Unless its going to be on a store-to-store basis.

My FNL said they'll definitely do a lottery for the Bred 11s, but probably not for the Bred 4s.

There will not be a lottery for these like the GMP. I repeat NO lottery!!! This applies to FNL. I'm not sure about the other stores

Daheel? The whole point of the lottery system is to reduce the chaos on big releases.. and you're trying to sit here and tell us that they aren't gonna be using it on the biggest JB release of the year?

People who bought early
People who waited and knew better

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
:rofl:

A local spot in Queens is preselling for $300 anyone also see these prices?

They already have them in hand? I would wait it out until closer to RD and I would cop. And then I would try my luck on RD. These are my favorite shoes ever, I HAVE to have them, no excuses

people in here are the true definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results, its not like the concords released 5 years ago it was last year!!! how do you forget all the craziness and the fake/real debates and still go out and buy these early?

people in here are the true definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results, its not like the concords released 5 years ago it was last year!!! how do you forget all the craziness and the fake/real debates and still go out and buy these early?
church :smokin

Im good off these. Ive worn my bred 11s from the cdp about 4 times since their release date. Im getting too old for all this comotion surrounding jordan releases anyway.

Pictures are looking nice. Can someone compare the 2012 sole with the 2001? I keep hearing the 2012 is more vibrant/pink

Back
Top Bottom