Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

FNL worked exactly like all the other NTers were saying.

Had multiple tabs opened and all of them came thru for me at once. Felt like I could've copped multiple pairs if I wanted to, but didn't wanna risk getting my account / credit info black listed 
tongue.gif
 for tryna place multiple orders with 1 account.

Good luck to everybody, and stay patient on FNL.

If someone used my credit card, obviously it doesn't match their name for shipping address or name in their financial institution, but used my billing address, would it still go through? Tried helping out a friend.

fnl sucks, will never try to order from them again, they have a random rejection system I was told that is designed to block some from getting more than one pair, but its not perfect and it screws people because of the way its set up. 

Look how FNL trolls in the email confirmation

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.
That ***** got me lmao!

FNL came thru for everybody I see...

Got my 6.5 first tIME I got thru online

Everybody will flood FNL next time won't be as easy but ill enjoy this Victory
aawww boo I need a 6.5 :frown:
okay so I was on FNL 10 min b4 release

finally got thru, got the SPA when I clicked checkout had all my info in (on firefox)

meanwhile my SPA just went down on chrome, got in and all that left is 4, 6.5 for GS
cCrap.. I feel like Im about to be SOL...

wow my debit card has been charged twice on mobile orders that didnt go through WTH is that about???

Really FNL never gave you any confirmation or anything? Damn... I tried that when the Lebron X allstars came out four times I got it thru check out but the transaction kept ****ing up no holds on the card though.

Anyone who hasn't gotten through at Eastbay/FTL and complaining doesn't know how to work their system. They still have stock. Keep pressing add to cart if you have the patience, which understandably most of you don't.

4/4 on NDC recently with no bots. I don't see what everyone's complaining about on their site.
While you went 4/4.....majority are 0/4. That's what everyone's complaining about 

That's me fam. Woke up at 5 CST to drive to my mall and they blocked off all entrances and told people to come back at 730. Sped my *** home and pray to strike gold. NDC TLO, FNL, and EB didnt work for me and my last go was the old 11s link from the past 2 releases. Refresh it twice and got through. So clutch on my first try. 
smokin.gif
Congrats.. i was lucky enough to get pairs back in December so i was able to sit this one out

Failed on the J's again .... Good thing i was able to get a AJ 3 Retro 88 to use as a Trade bait for the BREDs .. now i got my Breds +$110 

Also got 2 Aunt Pearls... not a bad day

they charged me 5x for 12's on the initial re-releases they did about 2 months ago.  never got one pair and it took a week for all the charges to fall off 

For the sake of argument and just because bot posts are annoying...
BOT is no longer working. It seems NDC block it. Once I disable the bot, then I can get into the link.....of course, it's too late already.....
go figure out how to cop without one like a real sneaker enthusiast. 
ndc link still isnt working for me. they must think i have a bot. i didnt need them i just like to see if i can get stuff to my cart...
Just because a link doesn't work doesn't mean NDC has Implemented some super neato bot defense tactics. They only way they can implement something like that with a java program is some type of random question or code entry system, like when you sign up for an email. People just say **** without even knowing or thinking about it logically.
clicked NDC link and page came up but size button took a couple seconds to pop up... "anti-bot defense"

pretty easy cop, being on hotel wifi... FNL not working so much...
These bot posts are getting really annoying...Please go make a "Let's ***** about bots thread". The more you guys insist on posting about them for apparently no good reason, the more people will become aware of them, obtain them and use them, so keep it up. Better go get **** Chaney and stop these terrorist bastards from acquiring any more "dirty bots". Operation Desert Sneakerhead. bots got ya'll THIRSTY, lol. 

I know people that copped with bots today so figure that one out...

What I actually came to post:

Doubled up on a Bred, figured it's always good to have an extra pair.

Aunt Pearls link didn't work for me until about five minutes after the tweeted it, I had a friend mention the Bred Xl link didn't work for him in the same manor. People last weekend were talking about inactive links, obviously there is some issue. I'm not gonna even bother coming up with any crazy theories.

I actually got through on FNL, I can't believe it! Was able to go back through and get a 2nd pair as well. I left the splash page up in Safari and it finally loaded; the 2 I had open in Chrome are still refreshing with no luck.

my paypal went thru twice? once cancelled, 1 pending

got my [COLOR=#red]FNL confirmation email[/COLOR], I'm good, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom