Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It can be hours.  I usually take a screen shot of the confirmation.

really?? what if you already got email confirmation for both pairs they would still cancel one?

Yes. Why is this so hard to understand?

"ELIGIBLE FOR A MAXIMUM ORDER OF ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER"

Last edited:
I'm off to bed, good luck everyone still waiting and congrats to everyone that got through, god bless [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I don't think the billing and shipping matching makes FNL not work (it might help) because even with PayPal I'm getting no where.

Holy Sh*t! lol I've been waiting 1 hr for FNL with Chrome and Safari open on both my Mac and my iPhone. I finally get thru select my size and click add to cart....got a pop up and then Splashed!
same bs happened to me, smh & Im getting tried of clicking on eastbay

I checked out on eastbay literally 5 minutes ago. They have sizes left the like the eastbay rep said. Keep trying! I just copped a size 11.5.

Ordered two pairs of shoes before (Olympic 7s) both shipped to me as well on same card and address.. Hopefully its the same with this. If not, oh well, as long as they send me one. Im a happy camper.

Opened twitter link in Chrome at 8:08, poured a cup of coffee and turned Sportscenter on. Spent an hour in the FNL countdown screen, pulled an 11 ~9:20. First PayPal attempt bombed, second worked. Pretty ez pull.

Back
Top Bottom