Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Fair enough it just seems weird that you see so many really nice kicks there. That would be the last place I'd wear one of my good pairs. I'll wear my beaters
meh it's not too risky your really just sitting on a chair half the time or walking

Nike/JB is one of a hand full of companies that can make a product that continuously has people saying, "Well, i don't really need another one of these considering I still have 2 in storage, but I love it so much that i might as well buy it again..."
They are finally understanding that certain releases can restock every 2 months and HIT every time :nerd:

if Nike wants a nice report at end of year, release breds one more time during summer

I still have a size 11 in my cart. hit me if u want it at cost!
Sold out already.  Had them in my cart for 3 different sites.  But wait time was 20+ minutes so it sold out...

****, tried 3 times, in cart and dropped, no checkout is SAFE anymore, I thought Eastbay was cool.

Hopefully its flooded for retail or slightly more than that, I'm fine with it.

welp...cancel that...Eastbay just Deebo'd me for my 11's 
roll.gif

Makes no sense to me.
See it all the time though.
Dudes wearing their "special" shoes to the fun park.
They won't go on water rides and spend all day watching that nobody steps on their feet in lines.
Waste of an admission fee.
Just put on some comfy beaters and go have some fun.

this.

yet people will say "wear your shoes smh"

theres a difference between wearing them and beating them up

FNL can be risky with the payment method don't know what they are doing to screen cards that makes them not go through. The best thing to is prior to release buy something small like a pair of socks to make sure the card is going to work then cancel the order and use that card on release day or you can just get a FNL gift card for the amount of the shoes and use that it will def go through.

im pissed. FNL just sold of out of 10.5

tried THREE different cards AND payapl. all had ******g errors

man i just wanted a pair to hoop in

Don't think reselling will change much.
There's no guarantee of restocks of a particular shoe.
And hypebeasts "havta" have them when they come out.

the rumor is that there were 500k breds produced right? if true, and assuming this is the last of them... demand is higher than ever.

why doesnt my visa credit card work on FNL, once i clicked finalize order, it said change payment options

Back
Top Bottom