Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Thanks to the people saying to use chrome. I was on IE and never got off the spa page. Was able to cop one pair.

footlocker did, finishline no
The FL in OKC did.  I tried to grab them online with no luck.  My wife happened to be at the mall at 10:00 this morning, saw people with FL bags.  Walked into the store and got a pair an hour after they opened. 

i dunno why ppl say dont use chrome i was caught in the rapture when i struck out on my cork lebrons on NDC. everybody was blamin chrome. I copped this restock in less than a minute on chrome
nthat.gif

Ill have all my windows open FTL, EB, FA, CHamps all open in chrome, and every page has a different countown time they will all be more than 10 secs off from each other... Sometimes i refresh the page and it fixes it but yea just thought that was weird

How many restocks have there been?  I wish this would have happened with the Wh/blk XI's.

oh word cus they sure were tellin ppl online only for the longest. 

good cop tho
Definitely.  I didn't even think about going to the store and was totally surprised she called and asked "did any new Jordans come out today?"  Good woman. 

Should i call finishline to get them to refund me 20 for the Winners circle card now? Anyone tried it yet?

Sitting here waiting for the car to be washed so I called Finishline again. I finally got thru and asked the same question about one per customer. I was told that the shipping and billing info would have to be different completely.

I also asked about the possibility of an order getting canceled. She said because no stores received them it is pretty much guaranteed that you will get your pair if you got a confirmation email.

Last edited:
clearly i never said this was from the restock
roll.gif
i'm just saying we good and also had a great night sleep
happy.gif
great post #36
roll.gif
Don't you love putting tons of 
roll.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif
 kinda makes you feel like man huh?

I'm glad you're good homie - but just doesn't make sense to post it 3 months later on the day of the restock.

Also - since when did **** talking on the number of posts start becoming a "thing".  I'm sorry I have a life off an internet forum - the number of times I post on here isn't something I hang my hat on....

Don't you love putting tons of 
roll.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif

kinda makes you feel like man huh?

I'm glad you're good homie - but just doesn't make sense to post it 3 months later on the day of the restock.

Also - since when did **** talking on the number of posts start becoming a "thing".  I'm sorry I have a life off an internet forum - the number of times I post on here isn't something I hang my hat on....

i joined niketalk in 2003 back in college which would make me about 30 right now and making about 100k and with a family... yup sounds about right. just busting your balls but i see you still have a lot to learn about how things on niketalk work here. oh yeah, i only have 3k posts in a decade for a reason... i have a life also :rofl: good job to all that copped today. also hilarious at the other dudes who joined in the past few months saying i got got :smh: . go enjoy your weekend

Last edited:
i joined niketalk in 2003 back in college which would make me about 30 right now and making about 100k and with a family... yup sounds about right. just busting your balls but i see you still have a lot to learn about how things on niketalk work here. oh yeah, i only have 3k posts in a decade for a reason... i have a life also :rofl: good job to all that copped today. also hilarious at the other dudes who joined in the past few months saying i got got :smh: . go enjoy your weekend

Post count doesn't mean ***. It's the quality of your posts that matter. And the fact that you posted a pic from the holidays last year, tryin to front that you made out good during this release is a poor quality post if you ask me.

Oh, and nobody ask you to justify what you earn. Sounds like it's you who has a lot to learn about how things on Niketalk work here, even though you've been here since 2003. NT isn't about d**k measuring.

Post count doesn't mean ***. It's the quality of your posts that matter. And the fact that you posted a pic from the holidays last year, tryin to front that you made out good during this release is a poor quality post if you ask me.

Oh, and nobody ask you to justify what you earn. Sounds like it's you who has a lot to learn about how things on Niketalk work here, even though you've been here since 2003. NT isn't about d**k measuring.

Preach

Has anyone checked da tags on these restocks? I wanna know of they're reshuffled

Overseas pairs that aint sell and made it back to da states, or pairs made later than

Da first drop of these....

Just picked up some pairs from Georgetown production date was from 7/12 to 8/12, my pair from Christmas dates where 6/12 to 7/12

Last edited:
I was able to get 2 pairs from FNL. One using my card, the other using my girls card. They were both sent to the same address. Am i still good or will my orders get cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom