Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sounds like FNL came thru for alot of people, including me. Good stuff... I wonder will they restock once again... Going into overkill at this point.

FNL "came through" last time also. The only people who **** talk them are the ones whose orders don't go through

My "boy" aint ****............said he was at dtlr and somebody didnt pick up their shoes, sz 11. he like, so what you wanna do........im like, bruh, snatch em for me, i got the money on me. this dude was like "$225" o_O??? But they only $195 after tax bruh?

i mean, i know you can make money off of em by selling them to somebody else, but we supposed to be boys and you on THAT ****?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
What did you say to him?

Man, I gave my boy 2 white/black 13's and an 11 today for retail. I guess some guys really don't know the meaning of friendship.
mean.gif

FNL kept rejecting my payments! I tried different cards and even paypal...
I had that happen before but since I linked my bank acct to my paypal its been smooth sailing.
On another note I still dont get hoarding 2-3 pairs of the same shoe lol yo I got 5 bred 11s!

Last edited:
for fnl, you guys need to try the same card over and over. no point in switching cards. i tried 3 times before it worked with the same card. happens to me every single release.

fnl = finishline

saw someone else tweet ... this wasnt a "re-stock", it was a "re-release". pairs were on fnl.com forever once the site started working

I walked in the mall this morning and snatched a pair with ease. So fresh and so clean ya herd me. Had to get a 10.5 which is a half size up but its Gucci. If you have a size 10 for trade hit me up.

man, got 2 pairs on FNL this morning. nervously waiting for shipping email. when you think it will come? i did regular shipping. monday? hope they don't cancel one since it was one per person....

for fnl, you guys need to try the same card over and over. no point in switching cards. i tried 3 times before it worked with the same card. happens to me every single release.
man i tried multiple times but i received an error

luckily eastbay came through and saved some money since im a platinum member

im done with fnl

Last edited:
cant believe their solution is to buy a gift card so what if a release u get cart jacked, can you get a refund on giftcard....

yeah i tried to submit my payment 10 times i got declined all those times
This and the maximum gift card is 100$ so u need to have two seperate Giftcards to even do this! 

i have 5 20$ Rewards Cards and cant even Purchase on FNL.com this is straight BS

Last edited:
If you guys are using CC, are you close to your max? Weird but I never had any issues with payments. But I only use my Amex for rewards. Anyone else have payment issues with Amex? Just curious.

i have 9,000 left on the card and it still didnt go through, called my cc up and they said ur fine.... so iono fnl doesnt want my money i guess.

Maybe
maybe for you but that would get that *hit blocked real quick. This is what u need to read http://t.co/XetnrMkcpX
If you guys are using CC, are you close to your max? Weird but I never had any issues with payments. But I only use my Amex for rewards. Anyone else have payment issues with Amex? Just curious.

The CC type makes no difference. Its a Finishline verification issue.
I have a corporate Amex I use for all of my purchases. I dont think there is a limit or it or its some number id never hit. Had a lot of smooth transactions on FNL and Ive had a couple order approval issues. Sometimes you have to keep trying. Thats why id advise using a CC that doesnt tie into your real money since you can get a boatload of pending charges.

HEY GUYS, I JUST WANTED TO SAY FOR THE MOST PART, THE MEMBERS IN THIS THREAD WERE PRETTY ON POINT. KUDOS.

NOT MUCH ARGUING, RESELLING, HATING, ETC.

MUCH APPRECIATED FOR MAKING THINGS EASIER ON ME.

I copped in my true size. A bit snug/narrow up front. .5 up might have helped.
Yeah I copped a 10 on RD which was a half size down, way too tight not even do-able. So for this restock pair I lucked out with I went up to an 11 and it fits really nice. Everyone's feet are different tho apparently because every release people swear up and down, up or down.

Back
Top Bottom