Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I think I got a duplicate tracking number... It say "order processed: ready for UPS" or whatever, with the correct date. But it also had a "delivered" status to a CA residence in 2011... I'll wait to see if it updates before I call

Seems like nobody really got their orders cancelled. this is a good thing  congrats people 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
ok everyone... we get it. 

your pairs are either processing, shipped, delivered, backordered, held up at customs, or canceled.

eyes.gif

can cancelled orders still pop up on finishline tomorrow morning even though its been taken off the site?

yes but you're gonna have to devote time to keep refreshing each sites bred 11 link in hopes of a size or your size to pop up anytime during the day (mostly the AM hours). and even if it does pop up I'm sure there's trolls on there lurking every minute refreshing just as you would have to. odds aren't good

Yeah no cancelled orders here..Eastbay created a shipping label...Just waiting on Footaction now..A bit worried though, I had the 9.5 in my cart forever..for like 10mins or more, it rejected my card for some effin reason, had to borrow my pops, but order did go trough.

Is this the most pages in a shoe thread on NT?

Also this thread going to get locked if some of y'all don't watch your post

Last edited:
Just a note to everyone don't trust employees/sneaker store even with guaranteed size tickets. I had a size 10 ticket at a DTLR where i live, (all day pick up window). I picked up my sneaker at around 11,am they put my shoes in the bag label up side down i didn't check since i had a ticket for a 10.Once I arrived home I had a size 11 called DTLR they claimed they didn't have any 10's, but i'm pretty sure they sold my shoes out the back door, the DM has been contacted for that store just waiting on out come,   i contacted them 30 mins after i picked them up if i had a guaranteed size 10 i should have been told to bring the 11 back to swap for my shoes correct?

Last edited:
I was trying for a 3rd pair on Saturday never got through on spa page on finishline. First time that has ever happens to me. But oh well I'm good with 2 pairs.

wow i just refreshed that jimmy jazz link posted few pages back and a 9.5 and 10.5 popped up. copped the 9.5
smokin.gif
was goin to go back and grab the 10.5 but it was gone. dont know why i just didnt buy both at the same time.

Just a note to everyone don't trust employees/sneaker store even with guaranteed size tickets. I had a size 10 ticket at a DTLR where i live, (all day pick up window). I picked up my sneaker at around 11,am they put my shoes in the bag label up side down i didn't check since i had a ticket for a 10.Once I arrived home I had a size 11 called DTLR they claimed they didn't have any 10's, but i'm pretty sure they sold my shoes out the back door, the DM has been contacted for that store just waiting on out come,   i contacted them 30 mins after i picked them up if i had a guaranteed size 10 i should have been told to bring the 11 back to swap for my shoes correct?

Where are you located? Here, in Birmingham, both DTLR locations are shady as a tree stump. I mean, it's ridiculous :x How do you lie to customers standing in line the moment FedEx delivers shoes on a Monday, when the shipment failed to arrive in time to sell the previous Saturday? How do you tell the customers that the shoes were NOT on the truck and to come back the next day? How do you tell the customers when they come back on the next day that the shoes sold out the previous night because they were on yesterday's truck? And when the customer states the the store manager said the shoes weren't on the truck, the employee starts sweating. I don't know, but DTLR has the answers. I DO NOT spend my money there anymore. They really efffed me up against a brick wall with no lubrication when it came to the Suns Foams. I'm still salty, as you all can tell... >:

A lot of people saying that the market is flooded now and resale value will come down. Been looking on ebay the last few days to pick up a pair but the amount of listings hasn't increased and it seems there are less auctions and more buy it now with higher prices. Maybe everyone who really wanted them got them and aren't reselling?? I missed the restock and want to get a pair. What's a reasonable price at the moment?

A lot of people saying that the market is flooded now and resale value will come down. Been looking on ebay the last few days to pick up a pair but the amount of listings hasn't increased and it seems there are less auctions and more buy it now with higher prices. Maybe everyone who really wanted them got them and aren't reselling?? I missed the restock and want to get a pair. What's a reasonable price at the moment?
thought you had a pair and listed on ebay. 

how long does it usually take for ups to update their tracking to show current info??

I got a tracking number from finishline but its showing a 2011 delivery info

I successfully got my first pair of 11's from FNL. I just got the shipping information. Can i use my rewards program on it now or do i have to wait until i have received the shoes?

how long does it usually take for ups to update their tracking to show current info??

I got a tracking number from finishline but its showing a 2011 delivery info
UPS recycles tracking numbers, give it some time to update and correct itself.

So sick of seeing this EXACT post on every page 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom