Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by danegill

The only way you could possibly be happy with these coming out is if you dont own the cdp, 01, or og.
I'm actually happy these are comming out. And i have a pair of og's and 01. I'de actually wear the 2012 breds as opposed to my og's and 01's.

I'm cool with beds, I am sure the breds release will make the concords release look like doo doo...lol

The only way you could possibly be happy with these coming out is if you dont own the cdp, 01, or og.

well that group would include me. Good too, cause I was about to spend $300 on them.

the song cold world by gza kind of represents how this release might turn out

captain_obvious.jpg

Dawg, you can say that about EVERY retro release... 

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

air randy bout to start pumping these out in no time 
kobelol.png
look  out for them milky toes
That Kobe face gets me every time 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by zeru

just wondering you got any word on the bred 13's? i'd love to see those.

THIS. 

I WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE EXCITED FOR BRED 13S WITH 3M OVER BRED 11S. 

THOSE BRED 13'S WERE SO G.O.A.T 
pimp.gif
You sir, are a smart young man with an excellent taste in footwear. BRED XIII's are the illest pair of Jordans not named the PLAYOFF XIII's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell !*%* that %+%+, those !*+@*#! are pound for pound tied at #1 

Originally Posted by PRIME

captain_obvious.jpg

Dawg, you can say that about EVERY retro release... 

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

air randy bout to start pumping these out in no time 
kobelol.png
look  out for them milky toes
That Kobe face gets me every time 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by zeru

just wondering you got any word on the bred 13's? i'd love to see those.

THIS. 

I WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE EXCITED FOR BRED 13S WITH 3M OVER BRED 11S. 

THOSE BRED 13'S WERE SO G.O.A.T 
pimp.gif
You sir, are a smart young man with an excellent taste in footwear. BRED XIII's are the illest pair of Jordans not named the PLAYOFF XIII's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell !*%* that %+%+, those !*+@*#! are pound for pound tied at #1 
LMAO.  That Captain Obvious pic is hilarious!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not going to even try to stand in line... ill definitely go to my buddies house with his stupid fast internet and ping to grab these off NDC

Obviously both the columbias and the breds are classics but I already have too many black/red shoes in the closet. Very disappointed that I'm going to have to wait till 2013 (hopefully?) for the columbias.

lol, i actually wouldve prefered the COLUMBIAS to complete what i want as far as 11s.

jordan11s.jpg

bred1e.jpg

aj11bredeugenile.jpg

yes those are OG baby jordan 11s, they were my lil bros and i will keep them for whenever i have kids.

oh and i did have the OGs.

ogbreds.jpg

lol rip. there was a time in the past where you actually did this thing that shoes were suppose to be for....... wearing them..

NOT these again...i was expecting the columbias...looks like i got more christmas money to spend now

Originally Posted by focused313

well that group would include me. Good too, cause I was about to spend $300 on them.
im sayin thogh b, where were u in 2007 with all da CDPs

this is probably my favorite 11 of them all and the best part is they wont yellow in between wears so im happy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by focused313

im sayin thogh b, where were u in 2007 with all da CDPs
Everyone wasn't able to cop the CDP's though. They sold out fast as hell, at least where I'm from. If you didn't cop that morning, you were SOL. 
I'm not a fan of the taxi XII's anyways so I passed on dropping $300 on one pair of kicks at finishline. 

hopefully ill get lucky on ndc like i did with the concords. or find a new connect
nerd.gif

since people are gonna camp for days on these

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

lol, i actually wouldve prefered the concords to complete what i want as far as 11s.

jordan11s.jpg

bred1e.jpg

aj11bredeugenile.jpg

yes those are OG baby jordan 11s, they were my lil bros and i will keep them for whenever i have kids.

oh and i did have the OGs.

ogbreds.jpg

lol rip. there was a time in the past where you actually did this thing that shoes were suppose to be for....... wearing them..

your Ogs and 01 breds are great ... gonna be ready this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You have gotta be kidding me! Come on really? The Bred 11 mids for 2012. I thinking the columbias was going to return in 2012, but all of a sudden the breds are returning for 2012. This is an absolute shocker! Well..since it's been confirmed, I'll be ready. This is by far my favorite Jordan XI Colorway!

2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpeg
laugh.gif
Homie always posts pics of his pair.

Back
Top Bottom