Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

confirmed ? ? ?

looks like my bet is

"While the Bred XI release is still months away from starting production in China, we’d estimate based on last year’s AJXI Concord figures a likely total run of around 400,000-500,000 pairs."

oh motha$%^$#$@

But the demand is 5x the production. So the release will "feel" like a limited/QS drop.

just when you think theres enough to go around...just when we all think there wouldnt be technical problems online... Watch how many lurkers are eating this info up. If this is an March/April fools joke im happy, if this is true then this sneaker scene is practically done for. RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
So with these confirmed does it mean prices for the cdps will start to drop? I wouldnt mind grabbing those instead of this years version along with the taxi's since we havent recieved any info stating if theyre releasing or not.

Black/Red XIs are welcomed anytime.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

If I miss out on these, I will be devastated. This is a key missing piece of my collection. The only shoes I've failed to cop so far are the Concords.

I;m gonna look into koppn early as well. anyone trying to sell these in a 10.5 hit me up ! i guess i will be on the look out though. this is deff riot worthy shoe like earlier posts have been saying. been wanting these for a long time too!

$180 for XIs? 
roll.gif

and to think these were $125 in 2001
30t6p3b.gif
, sucks for those of you who werent buying back then

for those of you willing to over pay to avoid the hassle, just use that $$$ to get some OGs or 01s

I'll just go ahead and drop the cash on some 2001's this summer. Hate the way XI's look now.

I'm not willing to drop more than $230 on shoes. I'd rather try and cop these at retail than pay $300+ for some 2001s.

never owned a pair of these so might as wel cop especially if the quality is good like the cool grey 11s (doubtful).

I feel like a bunch of random pairs of Jordans are gonna start popping up this year....
Some good, some bad.

Can't wait for these. Can't wait for the IV's.

They should of raised the retail price to $289.99. Less people would buy. Less hassle. Thats actually cheap to what the reseller is going to sell them for.

thank goodness the soles dont yellow, i dont really "NEED" these since mine are still fresh, but of course I'll try.. maybe for the cool box 
roll.gif

but it will be hell on earth that day.

Now even though it's been confirmed, I kind of getting the feeling that it hasn't been confirmed because quite frankly there has been mispeculation on whether or not these will release and the Columbias will release instead. I'm think Counterkicks.com is just making this up, don't you  think so? If it's been confirmed by Jordan Brand...then good, but if not...then, oh well they'll be selling Columbias.

thank god i didnt cop a 01 ds pair last summer from my boy for 350. definitely goin for these.

in an event that ndc fails on me and if it means i have to camp out a day before release date, i always have my 01's and my og's to fall back on:
p1010459m.jpg

p1010461c.jpg

^^^^ those are from 96 which is even better if they are yours and you have them looking that crispy

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

^^^^ those are from 96 which is even better if they are yours and you have them looking that crispy
Yea i know. And yes they are mine.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

^

dope, love my OG's

nothing can compare
Nothing really cant though. OG breds > 01, cdp, & 2012 combined.

THIS IS %#%+@+ *%%%%+@#!!!!! HOW MANY %#%+@+ TIMES ARE THEY GONNA RELEASE THE SAME %%$% MAN!! Since this is happening, the colombias were an all-star shoe... I wish they would release them around that time

Back
Top Bottom